Government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government

This week I read 2 different books about how Adolf Hitler escaped the Russians and Allies, and lived his life out in Argentina ( Hunting Hitler), and “The Grey Wolf”. So, since I’ve never believed the story about Osama bin Laden, I’ve been researching, and found “ Killing Osama bin Laden”, by Seymore Hersch. I never believed the story we were told, and never believed Rob O’Neil.

Burial at sea?

Many of that team were killed in a chopper crash they had to change choppers last minute to an older chopper - so it would be easy to identify?

22 members of Seal Team Six were killed - one heck of a coincidence don't you think?

Comment

Good reads?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Good reads?
        Extremely good. Opened my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Extremely good. Opened my eyes.
          Got hunting Hitler last night....

Comment

I read an article not too long ago where they somehow confirmed the remains of Hitler in possession of Russia were indeed that of Hitler...he was so ill towards the end of the war that I doubt he would have been able to live out any sort of old age anyway.

Adolf Hitler definitely died in WWII, new research says

A team of French researchers who recently examined Adolf Hitler's remains say that the leader of the Nazi party definitely died in Berlin.
            Last edited by Artos; 06-16-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              I read an article not too long ago where they somehow confirmed the remains of Hitler in possession of Russia were indeed that of Hitler...he was so ill towards the end of the war that I doubt he would have been able to live out any sort of old age anyway.

Adolf Hitler definitely died in WWII, new research says

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...arch-says.html
              Maybe. I suggest reading “Grey Wolf”, and “Hunting Hitler”, and see the detail of research that went into these books. I can’t wait until More research and inteviews with witnesses are published about OBL.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                  Maybe. I suggest reading “Grey Wolf”, and “Hunting Hitler”, and see the detail of research that went into these books. I can’t wait until More research and inteviews with witnesses are published about OBL.
                  Oh, I was always under the impression it was a possibility simply because so many high ranking nazi's made to South America...Hitmen from Israel hunted them down mercilessly & were very successful at it. My gut told me there would likely be no way for him to hide with the combination of poor health & being so recognizable. I would place a wager that he checked out & probably didn't want to end up like his compadre in Italy.

It's all very interesting & have always enjoyed contemplating the alternatives.

Comment

Oh, I was always under the impression it was a possibility simply because so many high ranking nazi's made to South America...Hitmen from Israel hunted them down mercilessly & were very successful at it. My gut told me there would likely be no way for him to hide with the combination of poor health & being so recognizable. I would place a wager that he checked out & probably didn't want to end up like his compadre in Italy.

Apparently much of his ill health was related to his heroin addiction, which would make it doubly hard to hide as a junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      Apparently much of his ill health was related to his heroin addiction, which would make it doubly hard to hide as a junkie.
                      Along with all other sort of dope...he supposedly liked his morphine, heroin & his Dr. gave even him cocaine to help his sinuses!!?? It's gotta make you wonder if he stayed sober & had some clarity, what Europe would look like right now. You would have to be juiced up to invade Russia & declare war with the US when already being stretched out.

Fascinating history...

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                        Along with all other sort of dope...he supposedly liked his morphine, heroin & his Dr. gave even him cocaine to help his sinuses!!?? It's gotta make you wonder if he stayed sober & had some clarity, what Europe would look like right now. You would have to be juiced up to invade Russia & declare war with the US when already being stretched out.

Fascinating history...
                        All I can say is from books I’ve read. According to these books, his health issues stemmed from a failed assassination attempt that left wood splinters in him. My post is not so much about Hitler as it is about the information that is withheld from us. There were a lot of American banks and investment institutions that (knowingly or not) financed the Nazi regime. The wealth that the Nazi’s stole from Europe was astounding. Can’t wait to gather more details about Al qeada and OBL.

Comment

#metoo

The story goes he was on an island between Argentina and the South Pole for a decade before he died. He was allowed to bring his wife and dog. They found a gravestone marker for the dog on the island.
                          He was way more physical messed up and drugs were a side issue.

Comment

Here's a bottle of cough syrup that you would buy at the local drug store back in the day. If you could see the back label it lists cocaine. Heroin was also sold over the counter and they would make you a malted shake too! These things were used by anyone who could afford them and most public places had a place to smoke opium - wasn't taboo at all back then.
                            [ATTACH]911879[/ATTACH]

Comment

I always heard he suffered from syphilis

Comment

Working...
                              X