• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
    I don't see anything redneck about this hunting blind...lol
    The mans gotta point! Get a rope

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      I have been in a bunch of Redneck blinds. Really nice blind. I am sure you will love it.
      If only our knife makers had your class

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        If only our knife makers had your class
        I dont know about all that, but those are nice blinds.. Good luck this season.

Comment

Well got it in the spot upright had to fill in some large holes in the road. And ran out of time a bit more to do. But almost done. It was easy to put together but I forgot my shovel. So I will have to level next trip out ����

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Comment

Sorry on the phone I thought pics would just show up

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

not level and I forgot the small wrench for the cable anchor so junk ratchet strap for now is just temporary

Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

Nice looking set up

Comment

I like that blind a lot! I bet you can’t wait to hunt out of it!

Comment

I wish i had not cleared it out as much but a brush hog on a skid steer is not a super accurate cutting tool in the vines.. I was sucking them up and ripped down more than I wanted But when I say vine,.. I mean thorns .. so they had to go nasty things

The over hang is great much cooler under that tree

Comment

They where right back on it later that nigh , new buck first time for the stumpy guy and his friend the trash panda

Comment

Are you going to bow hunt it? The bow windows don't seem to be facing the feeder.

Comment

Yes and I have a great angle on both sides feeder is off to right slightly if your in the blind I can shoot out the front as well sitting down . Never had a True bow window in any of my blinds in the past . killed ELK Mule deer . pronghorn out of a silly pop up with crappy window slots . Much of its based on them coming and going as well .. The feeder is more out in front of the quad if that makes sense its a down ward slope there as well

maybe some one will make a bolt in section that can be a bow window then you swap it out for gun HA HA never know what they will build next
                            Last edited by HDWRENCH; 07-09-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X