Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made choice on new blind

After a few weeks of looking talking with companys .. I made my choice

the new redneck 6X7 will go 5 feet to keep it easy and that is more than tall enough for my location .

After going and looking at too many of these HA HA .. Inspecting the blnd options this was the best I could find.

More than I wanted to spend but its without a one and done deal .. Will be setting up in a week if all goes well

The king of hunting blinds, the Big Country 360 Blind is perfect for the hunter who needs more leg and armroom or has lots of gear. Shop online.

Nice blind. They are definitely proud of those!

Comment

Nice looking blind
      Post pics of your setup when it’s done
      Let us know if it hunts as well as it looks

Comment

That looks like sweet blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cost wise I think it’s personal. I do not want to drive 2 hours and build a platform get a tractor to lift it etc. this set up I can bolt the platform to the bind here then build the legs and when I get there slip it together stand it up and good to go

A four round trip puts a crunch on time. Working on getting the toy hauler out there but that will be mid July due to other trips. They really amazing. I was blown away at how nice it is sealed up windows are top notch items

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
            Cost wise I think it’s personal. I do not want to drive 2 hours and build a platform get a tractor to lift it etc. this set up I can bolt the platform to the bind here then build the legs and when I get there slip it together stand it up and good to go

A four round trip puts a crunch on time. Working on getting the toy hauler out there but that will be mid July due to other trips. They really amazing. I was blown away at how nice it is sealed up windows are top notch items

I’ve done the build it, transport it and lift it. I much prefer to have a quality blind delivered and setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well No delivery or set up I plan on doing that myself

But I am going to cheat a little as I can do about 90% of the work here at my shop then take the blind out with platform bolted on . Legs bolted together on trailer and really only have to lay the blind over slide legs in and then stand it up .

I will get photos up once its on the lease .. Today is going to be some serious work with some semi heavy equipment to clear out some areas and repair a few areas of the road .. Sugar sand so washed out in some areas making it tough to get in with a truck

Comment

Wait....wait. You are paying that much for a blind and having to set it up yourself?
                Last edited by RascalArms; 07-01-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

How close are you to Brady?

Did you look at the Texas Wildlife supply blinds?

Not quite as big, but they run us about 3 grand on a tower installed.

Comment

Holy hell....$3400? I'd rather have a Krivoman on his tower for just over half of that.....Daaaang!

Comment

Kirvoman

Kirvoman is about half the cost. What?

Comment

I use Krivoman blinds but these $3,400 blinds are way more than 2x better than Krivo's IMO..

I built my own Krivoman platforms so the set ups were cheaper though.

Comment

Nice blind
                          Wish I had 5 of them
                          Buy once cry once

Comment

Dillon?

Comment

New bind will be here tomorrow .

The set up thing is super simple , and I could not find a dealer near Cisco . So 4 hours round trip plus set up time . Who really wants to do that for free ?? nothing is free its padded in the bill / sale some where .. I looked at both 6X7 and 6X6 and opted for the slightly smaller one .. The 6X7 is just way too large for what I need .

As well the one area that you have to go through the gate trailer can be 12 foot max and most use a much longer trailer so they will not be able to get back to it .. I will set it on my utility trailer rails once we get there and drive on back..

I got the curtain kit bow holder and gun rest all included .

OTD 3G so cost wise very competitive to others , and from the 8 or so I looked at none had this nice of an interior or warranty , and quality of construction.

Comment

Working...
                              X