Mule Pro FXT EPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule Pro FXT EPS

We have been looking at trading in a Mule 3010 for a Mule Pro FXT EPS. We are going with the Kawasaki due to warranty and dependability. We have seen and heard nothing but good things about them. How much can we reasonably expect to negotiate the dealers down from the MSRP?

When i bought mine they came down $2000 off MSRP.

Comment

I got a couple grand knocked off. They were asking $15k, and I paid $13k. That's no add-ons. I told the dealer to give me a price for the machine only. Some kept telling me that the windshield and top were free, and told them I don't care. Just give your best price for a plain buggy. Part of their gimmick I guess.....make you think you're getting something free.

I got a quote from the Kawi dealer in Canton, and took it to 2 local dealers and pit them against each other until I got the price I wanted.

Comment

I paid $14k otd with standard plastic roof.

What ya want for the 3010 ?

Comment

I got the pro fxt with eps $12,500ish out the door, my dad paid I think 14,200 out the door with metal roof and glass tilt out windshield

Comment

Canton dealer

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
            I got a couple grand knocked off. They were asking $15k, and I paid $13k. That's no add-ons. I told the dealer to give me a price for the machine only. Some kept telling me that the windshield and top were free, and told them I don't care. Just give your best price for a plain buggy. Part of their gimmick I guess.....make you think you're getting something free.

I got a quote from the Kawi dealer in Canton, and took it to 2 local dealers and pit them against each other until I got the price I wanted.
            I shopped them pretty hard. The best deal i found was in Canton. I do not remember what I paid, but it was worth me driving from Magnolia to Canton to pick it up. I added a winch, lift kit, and larger tires

Good luck

Comment

I paid 13,200 for my 17 FXT LE

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                I paid $14k otd with standard plastic roof.

What ya want for the 3010 ?

Our 3010 is a 2007 model with only 287 hours on it. It has a carburetor, not EFI, so it is cold natured when starting. Other than that it has held up like a tank with no problems. We're going to ask around $5k for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikem View Post
                  I shopped them pretty hard. The best deal i found was in Canton. I do not remember what I paid, but it was worth me driving from Magnolia to Canton to pick it up. I added a winch, lift kit, and larger tires

Good luck
                  I had the same experience. Shopped all over Texas and Canton had the best deals.

Comment

Not sure where your located but call Kawasaki Irving City. They smoked several other dealers prices and didn’t even have to negotiate. It would be worth the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                      Not sure where your located but call Kawasaki Irving City. They smoked several other dealers prices and didn’t even have to negotiate. It would be worth the drive.
                      This. I’ve heard the same from several folks.

Comment

I got mine 2016 camo mule FXT pro
                        in 2017
                        paid $10,999
                        love it
                        much better then my old 2510 1993 model
                        power stering

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
                          Our 3010 is a 2007 model with only 287 hours on it. It has a carburetor, not EFI, so it is cold natured when starting. Other than that it has held up like a tank with no problems. We're going to ask around $5k for it.
                          I have two of the same exact mules. I wouldn't trade them for anything they have been incredibly reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                            This. I’ve heard the same from several folks.
                            3x they are great people bought my last 4 machines there Bart is a good guy.

Comment

We paid around 14 for the ranch edition. Added the metal roof and DOT windshield for another 1k I believe. The asking price was 16k, so we got a little off

Comment

Working...
                              X