Make Money From Home Part Time Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
    provide a product or service of your choice that will sell and go for it. I have about 4 things going at any one time lol. One gig I have is test driving cars and trucks for a guy out of state. He buys them online but likes to have somebody test drive them for him. I get $100 per car.

This is pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife works full time in her home office. She loves it. Has to drive into work every couple of months for a couple of hours for meetings.

Comment

I think Team all outdoors by a leisure life is the new pyramid scheme. I've been told it's not, but it sure appears to be one.

Comment

My sister in law came to my wife with a couple baggies of shampoo and conditioner during Easter. Swore that it made her hair better. We could sign up under her and get a kit for around $100. I told her she must be smoking crack and gave my wife the stink-eye. Hopefully I won't have a box of shampoo showing up on my door step!

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
            From what I see on Facebook, you can either harass your friend by selling, Thrive, Spark, plexus, oils or makeup it's your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yep

Comment

"Horses for everyone"...

Comment

There are scams out there but there are some great opportunities also.

Last summer I convinced our COO to let me start hiring part time positions that worked from home performing basic QA reviews on property inspections. Started slow and steadily built our team. Attracted a wide variety of qualified and overqualified people from different backgrounds and educational levels. Most have bachelors degrees or are currently taking classes. Have some semi-retirees and stay at home Mom's. We are up to 30 now. This is one of the best things I've done from a business perspective.

We meet face to face and train all new hires in person. We use direct deposit so we do ask for banking info. Nothing is sight unseen. I'd run from any "opportunity" without a solid vetting process! Do your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                  Pretty much my thoughts on it, I also see it as people trying to monetize their friendships. I don't like that
                  Don't forget Cabi The clothing line.

I can't stand it when a teacher starts trying to sell some crap. They throw this big party and guilt trip all the other ladies into going to show support. Of course they buy some junk.. It's BS way over priced junk. Well Cabi is decent clothes but high freaking dollar

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                  My sister in law came to my wife with a couple baggies of shampoo and conditioner during Easter. Swore that it made her hair better. We could sign up under her and get a kit for around $100. I told her she must be smoking crack and gave my wife the stink-eye. Hopefully I won't have a box of shampoo showing up on my door step!
                  Oh you will. She will hide it like most of us hide hunting packages when they get delivered LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X