No announcement yet.

The NFL is a joke....ruining the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar Park has a lingerie football team. Those girls flat out lay wood sometimes and you never see yellow on the carpet. Maybe during breaks at NFL games they could start showing hit highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Cedar Park has a lingerie football team. Those girls flat out lay wood sometimes and you never see yellow on the carpet. .
      I lol...

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
        Here is my question with the new regs regarding "Roughing the Passer": The rule is designed to protect the QB after he has actively passed/thrown the ball and now states that you cannot land on him with all or most of your body weight. In the Matthews penalty, the QB was still in possession of the ball, and would/should therefore be the Ball Carrier, not the Passer. How is he any different from a Running Back or Wide Receiver at that point? Why is the QB getting singled out with special rules, and not all players in general?
        I think it’s more about the money invested not safety

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          I say take the penalty every time. Lay the dude out. Crush him. Make his nose bleed. Throw the **** flag. Get back in the huddle.

Skinny
          That is what is going to happen....which is fine with me. Actually, quite a few qb's have acknowledged that this is a JOKE of a rule. I expect it to be revised or actually repealed soon.
          Originally posted by nimrod View Post
          I think it’s more about the money invested not safety
          BINGO...….with 32 teams in the league there are only about 8-12 so-called ELITE qb's. The LEAGUE is built around qb's, they are the highest valued asset, they are the reason owners cant sleep at night. The pendulum has swung to far on this qb ruling...…….I expect it to swing back soon enough.

Comment

The roughing the passer call on the Raiders against Baker Mayfield is the absolute worst I have ever seen.....He actually bumped into him with his hands up...Baker didn't fall, just back peddled a few steps.....

15 yd penalty

Comment

I didn't think anybody still watched the National Felon League.

Comment

NFL is a Parody of itself. It laughs in the face of it's fans daily.

Does anyone know what the heck that strange flag that Green Bay rolled out on the field was supposed to be?

Comment

High School football is where it is at. To hell with the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                    High School football is where it is at. To hell with the NFL

Comment

Switched to Rugby

Comment

Working...
                      X