I agree with Chuck Schumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
    Texas has already legalized medical, and its predicted to be one of the states to soon legalize it

Can't wait! Not that it makes a bit of difference to me

Comment

If/when they create an accurate way to measure whether or not someone is under the influence of MJ for purposes of prosecuting DUI, I'll support legalization.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Can't wait! Not that it makes a bit of difference to me
        me either lol

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
          If/when they create an accurate way to measure whether or not someone is under the influence of MJ for purposes of prosecuting DUI, I'll support legalization.
          ?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            ?
            Currently, there is no test to determine if you are impaired at the time, or if you smoked/ingested it days or even weeks ago.

Comment

place empty bag of doritos in back seat with detained and handcuffed suspect. when he starts licking the inside of the bag you arrest him.

Or ask him what his favority brand of snowboard is.
              If he answers anything other than "what?" arrest him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Currently, there is no test to determine if you are impaired at the time, or if you smoked/ingested it days or even weeks ago.
                Correct, effectively anyway in terms of scientific test. There is breathalyzer technology for it but being in its infancy its extremely cost prohibitive so you are left with a blood test. I saw recently on TV where a man was charged with vehicular manslaughter and he tested positive when they drew blood so DUI/DWI or whatever its called these days was added as aggravating circumstances by the DA. Not sure if the state paid for it or the guy had coin but they had a Dr. run the same blood sample and he had a test that showed both THC non active and Active THC so he was able to determine that the driver was not under the influence of THC at the time. Interesting stuff.

But we shouldn't pretend like alcohol breathalyzers have been around for very long in relation to DUI laws or the invention of the automobile. There is a roadside impairment test that can be done. Not sure why it should have to go farther than that unless the officer has probable cause that the THC was ingested recently.

Comment

If you watched this video and liked Addy, you can watch outtakes of her here: http://kiro.tv/WFNEMZ CNN may have just posted their best...

Comment

I HEART Abby!!!!!! What an awesome chick! "You only get to do something like this once........" Awesomeness.

So you have to smoke ungodly amounts of MJ to be a problem driver. Very interesting.

Comment

Nothing like the drugs argument to shine the light on those self-proclaimed “constitutional conservatives”. Turns out those were just some fancy words they read on someone’s blog.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                        Nothing like the drugs argument to shine the light on those self-proclaimed “constitutional conservatives”. Turns out those were just some fancy words they read on someone’s blog.
                        Nothing like the drugs argument....to shine the light on those self-proclaimed "constitutional conservatives".......who only believe in states rights when it is something they are in favor of.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          I HEART Abby!!!!!! What an awesome chick! "You only get to do something like this once........" Awesomeness.

So you have to smoke ungodly amounts of MJ to be a problem driver. Very interesting.
                          Yea...they had an extra link just to see the Abby outtakes lol, greatness! Personally I don't drive if I have smoked at all or if I have more than 3 beers in my system. During my time in the Nave (especially while stationed in Newport News) I should have gone to jail for drunk driving on a number of occasions. I have seen my errors and now don't do it at all. I don't smoke and drive because sometimes (depending on the quality and the amount of CBDs) I get paranoid and don't like it lol.

Comment

** Addy

Comment

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again.

Comment

Yea...they had an extra link just to see the Abby outtakes lol, greatness! Personally I don't drive if I have smoked at all or if I have more than 3 beers in my system. During my time in the Nave (especially while stationed in Newport News) I should have gone to jail for drunk driving on a number of occasions. I have seen my errors and now don't do it at all. I don't smoke and drive because sometimes (depending on the quality and the amount of CBDs) I get paranoid and don't like it lol.
                                I think that's more for teens. Adults have a home, they are going to smoke and they are going to want to relax. Teens have to get out to go do these things. Got to go drive to a friends or the park.

On the mental health front they are having great breakthroughs in using psilocybin and MDMA (ecstasy) in therapy for Anxiety and Depression which is basically the makeup of PTSD. There has also been a recent breakthrough in Ketamine (Special K) being used for when someone is actively suicidal. Anyone with plagued by a massive depressive state should be allowed to have Ketamine on them at all times with a prescription.

Comment

Working...
                                X