No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about pitching - and the effing Rangers dont have any ...

It's frustrating but nothing new.

Comment

I’m in with exceptionally low expectations. I hope they surprise me.

Comment

Pitching is a train wreck looking for a place to happen. Hamels is gone by the trading deadline. Beltre' is not down w/ JD's reconstruction plan. I'd be shocked it he's not gone by the trading deadline. The only way i think he's with the Rangers at the end of the season is if he is injured. Not a bad bet. We'll see. I think a .500 season would be a major accomplishment.

BUT, it's baseball time! Play ball!

Comment

Anyone going to the home opener tomorrow? I will be there

Comment

I wish the Rangers well....just not against the Astros. I will be rooting for them for all of their other games. Hope they have a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Pitching is a train wreck looking for a place to happen. Hamels is gone by the trading deadline. Beltre' is not down w/ JD's reconstruction plan. I'd be shocked it he's not gone by the trading deadline. The only way i think he's with the Rangers at the end of the season is if he is injured. Not a bad bet. We'll see. I think a .500 season would be a major accomplishment.

BUT, it's baseball time! Play ball!
              Pretty well sums up my feelings too. No way in Hades do both Belts and Hamels survive the trade deadline IMO.

But hey......it’s baseball so I’ll maintain my very optimistic expectations until we are mathematically out of it!

GO RANGERS!

Comment

Unfortunately I think we are sellers at trade deadline. They could prove me wrong. Is it a bad sign when all you hear about are the new ballpark menu items?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope the stros don’t sweep us. It is definitely going to be a loooong season unless a lot of the pitchers step up and throw the best season of their career. Like most of y’all I will stick it out and watch almost every game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not to worried about the offense as I feel it will be better than last year. I wouldn't be surprised if Profar gets the nod at 2nd by the all star game though. I think we will see a good improvement by Gallo at the plate. He will still have his strikeouts but I expect better things from him this year. I actually expect Rua to lead the team in strikeouts this year if he gets significant playing time in left.
                    I am with everyone else this pitching staff scares me and we are going to need a lot of run support this year as I am expecting a lot of high scoring games this year. With that said I am just going to sit back and enjoy some baseball and try not to cuss out the pitching to much. I am with Jabel I will be happy if we can get to 75 wins this season.

Go Rangers!!!

Comment

Game day is here!
                      Let's go Rangers!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Smart to the Bandwagon!

Comment

Get out of here Houston boy.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                              Not sure how a 6 man pitching rotation is going to work. Disappointed the Rangers didn't get pitching help. Maybe we can hang in there for a wild card. Go Rangers!
                              Especially when they only have about 3 pitchers...

Comment

Any of ya'll going to the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X