Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas, Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure thing how bout you ,Seth ,Bubba, and me. That way we will be even, two hoyts ,two mathews. Just warning you that new Hoyt ultrarest really has the old Trykon actin right.

Comment

iwanahunt sounds like a plan. Bring it!

Comment

well iwannahunt i think me a cliff have this in the bag you bow may be good but the indian behind the bow isnt all there

Comment

I used to shoot at Big Oaks and it was awesome
          I think Larry and I will be there, probablay with a crew!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRYDADDY Z7 View Post
            well iwannahunt i think me a cliff have this in the bag you bow may be good but the indian behind the bow isnt all there
            All I hear is blah blah blah FRYDOGGIE lol

Comment

lol thats funny iwanahunt well let it go on sunday and girlbowhunter hope yall have a blast

Comment

Well all trash talk aside,I think its gonna be a great course and alot of fun for everyone. I hope alot of people make it there.

Comment

so do i im sure it be great and im also glad to see alot of kids getting into this sport i hope to see alot of youngins out there also

Comment

Originally posted by FRYDADDY Z7 View Post
                    so do i im sure it be great and im also glad to see alot of kids getting into this sport i hope to see alot of youngins out there also
                    x2

Comment

Sounds like a going to be a good shoot!! Going to go visit with Arron today for a bit will be out tomorrow see ya all there

Comment

Looks Like This is gonna be a good time!!

Comment

See you guys and gals there.

Comment

im sure its gonna be a fun shoot see ya there

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great posts about the new Nocked & Loaded Lampasas 3-D range. We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! It's going to be a chilly morning but should be a perfect day for the shoot/tournament! Don't forget a map is on http://www.nocked-loaded.com.

Comment

From all of us at nocked and loaded thank yall for all the great posts hope everyone has a great time and we look forward to seeing everyone out there!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X