• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaPro ATXHunter View Post
    Thanks man...I just found her
    awesome brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
      I'm taking my dog out to my spot after I get off work. I don't mind helping you out. If there is blood on the ground there is a big chance he will find it. I'm not sure what time I'll be done at my spot.
      Thanks man...I just found her

Comment

What does Hunters Creek Processing charge? No Europe mount or taxidermy just the meat

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
          What does Hunters Creek Processing charge? No Europe mount or taxidermy just the meat
          Here you go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a dog that can help me out, I shot a doe this morning that I need to give time.
            Last edited by Jimbousmc; 10-01-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Took advantage of my early doe and removed a problematic 11 pointer who thought he owned the feeder

Quartered away and the shot was just in front of rear hip. The Rage tore him up inside. Fell in sight.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work man. Nice!! Took today off as there is a lot of pressure with hunters in my area, but deer are being taken. Congrats to y'all who harvested your golden tickets and 11 points.....I'll be out Tuesday, wed and Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                  Congrats to y'all who harvested your golden tickets and 11 pts.
                  Just to clarify...

Remember change to rule vs last year... no spike 1st (spike before doe) until Nov 4th.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

You are correct sir

Comment

I'm heading back out to find that doe at 1300 if someone has a dog they can bring out I would be much abliged and also would pay for services rendered with or without a find. Please help I wanna retrieve this deer before she spoils

Comment

Someone brought in a 130-14- class 9 or 10 into Hunters Creek processing from Lake G-town public or land bordering public. Y'all know who? I saw it passing by, nice dark rack on the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                          Someone brought in a 130-14- class 9 or 10 into Hunters Creek processing from Lake G-town public or land bordering public. Y'all know who? I saw it passing by, nice dark rack on the buck.
                          I was there when he turned it in. Actually he was nice enough to let me cut in line, as I was in a rush. Shook his hand, but I can't for the life of me remember his name.

Older gentleman. He said it was private land that was bordering Corps. He was calling it a 10 pt.

Would love to see the tape on it.
                          Last edited by howabouttheiris; 10-01-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

WTJim - Did the deer have split G2's?

Comment

Out now

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't see Jimbousmc's request for help until about 4:00. However, I met him about 4:45 this afternoon with my dog and by 5:30 we were dragging it out. If anyone needs help finding a deer please call me at 512-818-2609. My dog hasn't trailed a lot of deer, but is 5 for 5.

Congrats on your first Texas kill Jim, now go get a buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X