Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government Employee Drowned a Baby Coyote After Promising to Release Him to the Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    How do they know he did that unless he told everyone about it?

If in fact he did drown it I can't say that,that's not inhumane and pretty unnecessary. If you're gonna put any animal down at least do it in a manner that is as painless as possible. If you drown anything you're just a little bit....off.....that's some serial killer type ****.

Agree
    The drowning part would indicate a sick individual to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I'd say if he lied about his intentions, and he truly drowned the pup, he does not have integrity and he should be ****-canned, and maybe charged with animal cruelty as well.

I don't care for coyotes either, but if that dude drowned that pup, what other sadistic crap does he want to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
        Agree

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          Agree

I dought he drowned it, article is written to appeal to emotions and dang near be a fund raiser for anti organizations, with that said if you where trapping rats in a cage trap, how would you kill them?
          Last edited by Texans42; 07-12-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            How do they know he did that unless he told everyone about it?

If in fact he did drown it I can't say that,that's not inhumane and pretty unnecessary. If you're gonna put any animal down at least do it in a manner that is as painless as possible. If you drown anything you're just a little bit....off.....that's some serial killer type ****.
            The SPCA's now put them in a a chamber and then pump out all the air causing a vacuum. Not much difference.

Comment

Poor cute little puppy was just trying to get old enough to survive.

PETA type people went mad a long time ago and continue to get worse.

Comment

Wait... so nobody dumps rat cages/traps in water to dispatch rats? Skunks? You let them loose and try "whap"ping them with a 2x4 in the mad scramble? I don't see a difference... IF it was in a trap.

Now if he's holding it by the throat and dunking the dog in his bathtub, I see that as a "sick individual"

These PETA folks are crazy.

EDIT: Texans42 beat me to the rat trap analogy

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                  Wait... so nobody dumps rat cages/traps in water to dispatch rats? Skunks? You let them loose and try "whap"ping them with a 2x4 in the mad scramble? I don't see a difference... IF it was in a trap.

Now if he's holding it by the throat and dunking the dog in his bathtub, I see that as a "sick individual"

These PETA folks are crazy.

EDIT: Texans42 beat me to the rat trap analogy
                  I've shot several rats that were caught while running traps. That's just extra bait for bobcats and raccoons. I let skunks out and shoot them downwind from me with a shotgun. I don't like shooting them in the live trap because that stuff will stay on the metal and make your hands stink when you go to move it. I can't say I've ever drowned anything.

Comment

You're a better person than me I guess. Hope you don't get hurt on that long fall...

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
                      While I'm sure he disposed of the coyote I highly doubt he drowned the animal. This statement here tells me everything I need to know about this article:

Officers typically kill predators, like coyotes, bears, or mountain lions, for the safety of livestock. In reality, nonlethal strategies for controlling livestock predation (like guard animals or chemical repellents) have been found to be more effective than lethal ones (killing of predators).
                      The most important part of this statement. The reason officers are required to kill predators is because hunting seasons for predators have been taken away from us hunters, allowing populations to explode. Look at Cali for example. No mountain lion hunting season. Mountain lion populations have gone through the roof. 30 years ago the most common food found in a mountain lions belly was deer. Today, its people's pets.

These people don't understand the implications of banning hunting. Colorado is the same way with bears, populations are blowing up because of banning spring bear season.

Comment

who wrote this:
                        In reality, nonlethal strategies for controlling livestock predation (like guard animals or chemical repellents) have been found to be more effective than lethal ones (killing of predators).

Comment

I can't fault the guy for lying to a dumb **** liberal who isn't smart enough to understand what needed to be done anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I can't fault the guy for lying to a dumb **** liberal who isn't smart enough to understand what needed to be done anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            this^^^^^^

Comment

My question is how Mr. Crazy Horse ended up on that website to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
                                While I'm sure he disposed of the coyote I highly doubt he drowned the animal. This statement here tells me everything I need to know about this article:

Officers typically kill predators, like coyotes, bears, or mountain lions, for the safety of livestock. In reality, nonlethal strategies for controlling livestock predation (like guard animals or chemical repellents) have been found to be more effective than lethal ones (killing of predators).
                                Hmmm. Let me think about this: If a predator is killed there is a ZERO chance of it ever bothering livestock again. But if you 'shoo' a predator away this morning, . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X