X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    I hear you and by saying twice I was only off by one
    I’ve seen Tebow and most of the time it was not pretty.
    He was a Frosh and hopefully has learned he can’t do it all if he is not in the game.
    Look I felt the same way about Jalen His first year. Don’t let him get hurt, step out of bounds once or twice because this is not H.S. There are 10 other guys on the team no matter how good they are.
    Right, but Tebow won the Heisman as a Sophomore

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
      To this day none of them have been impressive for any extended period of time while on the 40 acres. A few flashes of hope but never for more than a couple games in a row at most. Hopefully that changes this year but I'd say its a little bit early to start making statements like that.

No doubt but at least there’s 4 scholarship QBs in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Not looking forward to the rookie mistakes from the QB position, but definitely looking forward to a more equipped QB!

The anticipation of CFB reminds me of the Mike Tyson quote, 'everyone has a plan until you get hit in the mouth'. LOL
        I think Robinson is going to do great. IMO he's not a true rookie since he did start a game and played in several others. Can't be worse the Veteran mistake of Hill. Robinson is a much better athlete

Comment

Right, but Tebow won the Heisman as a Sophomore
          That’s what I’m saying. BAMA saw that and and it was not pretty looking at it through crimson lenses.

Now BAMA has a QB in his Sophmore half, may start his first game and is supposed to be the Heisman frontrunner! Being a contrarian, I’m thinking Jalen starts. Run it up the gut
          You’ve got 11 players use them
          Last edited by 18ncs; 08-20-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I think Robinson is going to do great. IMO he's not a true rookie since he did start a game and played in several others. Can't be worse the Veteran mistake of Hill. Robinson is a much better athlete
            Most definitely. There will be a learning curve but he's most definitely not just being thrown to the wolves and completely unprepared.

Comment

That’s what I’m saying. BAMA saw that and and it was not pretty looking at it through crimson lenses.

Now BAMA has a QB in his Sophmore half, may start his first game and is supposed to be the Heisman frontrunner! Being a contrarian, I’m thinking Jalen starts. Run it up the gut
              Yessir, it's just the rest of us can't get by without having great QB play

Comment

Jalen got them to a National Champioship game. Tua won one game that the other team was completely unprepared for in dealing with him. Different game now the rest of the country has seen him not just a clean up. IMO Jalen has earned the job as of now.

Comment

Jalen needs to graduate in December, play in less than 4 games (RS), and transfer to War Eagle in the spring

I'm sure his father is not to happy with the current QB situation; however, I agree 100% with Herm Edwards.... "You play to win the game"

Comment

I got 2 more weeks to catch crappie then I can start watching football!! I think I can make it!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      Jalen needs to graduate in December, play in less than 4 games (RS), and transfer to War Eagle in the spring

I'm sure his father is not to happy with the current QB situation; however, I agree 100% with Herm Edwards.... "You play to win the game"
                      While I agree with Herm Edwards sentiment as you say, he was a much better player than a coach

Comment

Yessir, it's just the rest of us can't get by without having great QB play
                        It is a nice problem to have

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Jalen got them to a National Champioship game. Tua won one game that the other team was completely unprepared for in dealing with him. Different game now the rest of the country has seen him not just a clean up. IMO Jalen has earned the job as of now.
                          I am a Jalen fan and not a Coach. I hope we have him for two years. Just about everyone over here is Tua, Tua, Tua.
                          Jalen’s on his third OC/QB Coach so who knows what happens this year. Kirby had JH game planned and shut down. That’s why I’m glad LSU didn’t get him when they could as HC.

Comment

The Herm references will be brutal this year as we hope for 5 wins...

Comment

It is a nice problem to have
                              jealous, jealous, jealous

Comment

I am a Jalen fan and not a Coach. I hope we have him for two years. Just about everyone over here is Tua, Tua, Tua.
                                Jalen’s on his third OC/QB Coach so who knows what happens this year. Kirby had JH game planned and shut down. That’s why I’m glad LSU didn’t get him when they could as HC.
                                I had lunch this summer with the President of Bama ( friend of dads) Told him they have a good problem to have. He spoke highly of how both are handling it. He invited us up for any game. Think Riley and I are gonna take him up on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X