Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. The main back last year, Kyle Porter, doesn't crack the top 5 this year. They relied on Sam out of necessity. Chris Warren got in the **** house last year. He seems to be doing well and may make his NFL roster. He ran like a chump last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      No. The main back last year, Kyle Porter, doesn't crack the top 5 this year. They relied on Sam out of necessity. Chris Warren got in the **** house last year. He seems to be doing well and may make his NFL roster. He ran like a chump last season.
      Yeah Warren was the one I was thinking about. Sam needs to learn there are times it is OK to run like a QB. Get on the ground or OB.

Comment

Not looking forward to the rookie mistakes from the QB position, but definitely looking forward to a more equipped QB!

The anticipation of CFB reminds me of the Mike Tyson quote, 'everyone has a plan until you get hit in the mouth'. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          Yeah Warren was the one I was thinking about. Sam needs to learn there are times it is OK to run like a QB. Get on the ground or OB.
          That's not his style......much like Tebow.

Comment

I'm with you, but that's a bold comparison!

Comment

Chris Warren tip-toed to the line looking for a soft spot to lie down.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                I agree, but polls, except for EOS, are about expectations.
                Politics, hopes and dreams. Texas sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  The AP is due out shortly, y'all ready for the Texas is ranked in the top 25 outrage. lol
                  It’s not outrage, it’s comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    I never said they were equal. Lotta work to do and games to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Politics, hopes and dreams. Texas sucks.

….and Aggy swallows.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        But Tebow hurt people.
                        What worries me was it looked like Sam really got his bell rung a couple of times. Those of you out there know more about him because you follow him day by day. I’m just hoping he does not get hurt because he has talent and seems like he a good kid...oh and he is Brock’s favorite player!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          But Tebow hurt people.
                          What worries me was it looked like Sam really got his bell rung a couple of times. Those of you out there know more about him because you follow him day by day. I’m just hoping he does not get hurt because he has talent and seems like he a good kid...oh and he is Brock’s favorite player!
                          Sam got his bell rung once. He trucked a few folks.

HE WAS A TRUE FRESHMAN with a patchwork line.

Did Hurts get hurt? The Texas QB room is legit again.....finally.
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-20-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

….and Aggy swallows.
                            That one does for sure.

Comment

Did Hurts get hurt? The Texas QB room is legit again.....finally.
                              To this day none of them have been impressive for any extended period of time while on the 40 acres. A few flashes of hope but never for more than a couple games in a row at most. Hopefully that changes this year but I'd say its a little bit early to start making statements like that.

Comment

I hear you and by saying twice I was only off by one
                                I’ve seen Tebow and most of the time it was not pretty.
                                He was a Frosh and hopefully has learned he can’t do it all if he is not in the game.
                                Look I felt the same way about Jalen His first year. Don’t let him get hurt, step out of bounds once or twice because this is not H.S. There are 10 other guys on the team no matter how good they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X