No announcement yet.

Traditional FSC Week 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear bout the hand/finger healing up Rick! I feel your pain (literally) bout an injury putting a kink in being able to shoot. Good shot by the way! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

First great shooting. Rick are u shooting that wrong handed thing with vanes off the shelf? Also what quiver is that? I love the piggy backer off to the sides

Comment

Good shot Rick!! Glad to hear that finger is healing up.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
          First great shooting. Rick are u shooting that wrong handed thing with vanes off the shelf? Also what quiver is that? I love the piggy backer off to the sides
          Thanks.

The bow is a right hander.
          Yep, shooting vanes off the shelf.

The quiver is a Thunderhorn BOA, that I recovered to hood on.
          It has limb bolt mounts, but I have them flipped around to the belly side, and bolted on there.

Rick

EDIT:
          P.S.
          To be more specific. The quiver is actually a Tred Barta 8 arrow quiver,
          but it is made by Thunderhorn, and is exactly like the BOA, but has the extra arrow clips on the outsides for two more arrows.
          I only carry 7 arrows in it. 5 in the hood with broadheads, and the two outside clips have my bunny thumpers in them.

P.S. - P.S.
          I notice that the lower mount looks kind of out of place.
          I need to glue some of the fake alligator skin on it to make it look right.
          Last edited by RickBarbee; 07-08-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I like it either way. Not sure why I thought awhile ago that bow did look left-handed but whatever. Great I'm glad to hear your fingers better

Comment

Who's calling this weeks shot?

I've got the itch to shot it.

Rick

Comment

I think it was DWA. That was a heck of a shot!!

Comment

DWA took it good...with a 1/4" measurement upon closer observation.

I had to do a double take...because...

I aint never seen a star with a hang down...but measuring shaft edge to dangle (or split tail)...clear winner.

Comment

Earth to DWA !!!!!

Here it is Monday, and no call. You slacker.

Rick

Comment

Start a thread titled "Cold Steel plastic broadheads are junk.." Gurantee ya that'll smoke em out! Just jackin with ya DWA! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Sorry guys I'm going to start one tonight I didn't expect to win really

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                          Sorry guys I'm going to start one tonight I didn't expect to win really
                          Well, good job anyway!! I live by the motto better lucky than good. If you ever see me shoot you'll know why!!

Comment

I've been slacking majorly, been shooting my bow a lot but haven't got on here a lot, I'll start participating again soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X