2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    Rangers down by 3 in the 4th. Odor appears to have snapped a hammie. Good times.
    Looks like Profar is going to get his day in/day out chance to prove he can get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Looks like Profar is going to get his day in/day out chance to prove he can get it done.
      10-4. We shall see. Probably his last best chance to show something.

Comment

Team is freaking awful.

Comment

Is Claudio supposed to be the hammer out of the bullpen or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Comment

Claudio is no hammer. More like water drip torture. If there are hammers in the bullpen, they must be Kela and Bush.

But those are big "ifs".

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Claudio is no hammer. More like water drip torture. If there are hammers in the bullpen, they must be Kela and Bush.

But those are big "ifs".
              Kela, that's who I was thinking of.

Comment

Just checking in on the North Texas Club. I really need for your team to beat the Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                  Just checking in on the North Texas Club. I really need for your team to beat the Angels.
                  ...uuummmm...

Comment

Diekman has not been good so far this year, hope he will improve. Would also like for the hitting coach to take that bat and hit these guys with it, cant remember seeing so many left on base game after game.

Comment

gosh almighty this team is painful to watch. Going to be difficult to stomach this pitching for a full season, especially since I dont feel like any of the guys are young and learning how to pitch....its just all a bunch of scrubs who have bounced around for years.....

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                        gosh almighty this team is painful to watch. Going to be difficult to stomach this pitching for a full season, especially since I dont feel like any of the guys are young and learning how to pitch....its just all a bunch of scrubs who have bounced around for years.....
                        Was even harder to watch in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Was even harder to watch in person.
                          Do you live close enough to walk over and stumble back home?

Comment

Pretty good game..... oh wait I’m thinking of the grilled tenderloin, bacon wrapped asparagus and skillet taters I ate while trying to watch this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              yep, i am pulling for the kid but am not holding my breath.

for you boys smarter than me, is there any market at all for choo right now? he is under contract for around $20m for 2 years after this one, even if we were to eat some of his contract, would anyone want him?

before odor got hurt i was really hoping to see profar get some of the DH time, but now he wont have to.

Comment

I’m still hanging in and trying to watch them...........but dang there’s a lot of SUCK hanging around right now

Comment

Working...
                                X