Got called pos office because a typo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
    The mower is a super 104. Its a 104” cut mower, place i work at has sold around 20 of them its a mowing sum gun. The new efi model is almost 30 grand
    Don't get smart with us !

Comment

Reminds me of a friend of mine who had a small computer company called
      Best IT Solutions.

One time the company name got printed in the phone book as Best its, but without the space.

Said they had a number of folks calling daily looking for the best fake boobs.

Comment

I was looking for a local place that sold dudes shoes. Buddy said to try d I c k s sporting goods. Care to guess what popped up on google ?

Comment

I was working remote off of a wifi card and tried typing in Basspro but fat fingered it and didn't type in the B before I hit enter.
          My computer was so infected that when I brought it back to the office I had to warn the IT folks not too look at the screen while they where trying to fix it.
          They laughed the entire time they had to work on it.

Comment

The guy who named those mowers is still laughing his @ss off somewhere

Comment

Rut-Ro!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Few months ago I was trying to help out my mom on her I-phone. Several issues, but she couldn't figure out Siri. Told her a couple of times to ask a question, but she didn't know what to ask. I finally grabbed the phone and said, "Siri, what is a Dodo"? Siri says. "What is a dildo"?

NOOOOO.....stop!!!

My mom laughed so hard and so long. That was really disturbing!!!

Comment

Back in the 90's when I used to tournament fish the club required a membership to honey hole magazine. Yeah, don't type that into the search bar.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                    Few months ago I was trying to help out my mom on her I-phone. Several issues, but she couldn't figure out Siri. Told her a couple of times to ask a question, but she didn't know what to ask. I finally grabbed the phone and said, "Siri, what is a Dodo"? Siri says. "What is a dildo"?

NOOOOO.....stop!!!

My mom laughed so hard and so long. That was really disturbing!!!
                    coffee on the desk this Morning

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                      I was looking for a local place that sold dudes shoes. Buddy said to try d I c k s sporting goods. Care to guess what popped up on google ?
                      ***** sporting goods is the politically correct spelling

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                        Dicks sporting goods fills the page of results when I tried it. Google must have adapted to your surfing history.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                          Dicks sporting goods fills the page of results when I tried it. Google must have adapted to your surfing history.
                          Leave out sporting goods.
                          But you might be right.
                          Last edited by cantexduck; 09-28-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Sorry if I offend any IT people but why are some IT guys such Nazi's? I swear some of them just sit around waiting to catch you do something wrong. Anyway, funny story. I got caught by my wife several years ago looking for a suspension system for my jeep. She wasn't pleased when she saw Big Dicks in the web history where I was looking at Big Dicks suspension lifts. She thought I was turning gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Your boss has binos in his office, yet is concerned about what you are looking at? Interesting...
                              Yea this, has a widow that he can see people.

Comment

Funny, did the same thing to a co-worker who was looking for a mower. Told them to check out the site. Should have told him it was hustlermowers.com or something. He did the same as you, and just typed hustler into the search, and got a surprise at work. lol

Still gives me crap over it. The kid probably never saw a hustler mag in his life, since he was born after the internet had kicked in full speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X