No announcement yet.

We just got hammered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That stinks, had a new roof put on about 5 years ago thanks to a hail storm.

Comment

Sorry man! That’s no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roofers will be knocking on doors first thing in the morning and auto hail repair shops on every street corner. Sucks to have to deal with the insurance claim and paying deductibles. Good luck sir

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear that fellas! Hate that crap.

Did Denton get any hail ? I’m on the road home from Lubbock and my pickup is sitting outside at my mechanics near downtown ..

Comment

That sucks!

Comment

Denton had some smaller stuff

Comment

A cell flared-up here in SE Parker county that looks purple and nasty on radar - small hail and rain like an overturned bucket right now

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Sorry to hear that fellas! Hate that crap.

Did Denton get any hail ? I’m on the road home from Lubbock and my pickup is sitting outside at my mechanics near downtown ..
                  Looking like Denton just got pea size

Comment

I'm sorry ya'll……..
                    It was a beautiful day, here in Eastland...…
                    But, I bet my insurance rates, go up with the rest of ya....

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                      Looking like Denton just got pea size

Thank you!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Prayers up for everyone dealing with that.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          Roofers will be knocking on doors first thing in the morning and auto hail repair shops on every street corner. Sucks to have to deal with the insurance claim and paying deductibles. Good luck sir

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          But it’s better than having to pay for whole thing yourself.

Comment

Wife was in Mckinney and her car is trashed. North Allen got hit hard. I live on the South side and got about 30 seconds of light rain.

Comment

My parents place in Allen got tore up. Moms car is probably totaled as the windshield is crushed, sun roof shattered and inside of the car soaked among other horrific exterior damage. Dads truck looks like it was beat with a sledge hammer and the roof is all over the yard. Fence and grill out back took a bad beating too.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                A little larger than golf ball size hail. Just beat the crap out of us!
                                I just got hammered in White Oak, also! Worked my arse off in the yard and perhaps partook of the ambered colored liquid after settling in my easy chair with a full stomach!

Sorry for your bad luck, Randyman! Hope the insurance company treats you okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X