No announcement yet.

They got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a huge haul!! Someone will slip up sorry Jason i know that’s gut wrenching at best

Comment

Hope they catch the SOB and you get your stuff back. Someone like that deserves nothing more than a bullet.

Comment

Sure hate to hear this! I've been watch-n your build thread. They must have been watching the house. And saw an opportunity.

I'm guessing all the metal was still on it? It'd take a little time to gather everything up. What did the trailer look like? I'll keep and eye out this way for ya.

Comment

What a bummer. Good luck on the recovery and claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            IMO, inside job done by a local who knows your building project
            This was my first thought. Someone seen you haul it in gate or knew you were going to pick up material that day.

Also put trail cams up along the drive/road in because they will be back again. Put cans up high in tree so they are aren't obviouse.
            Last edited by Capt.Bryan; 10-07-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Sure hate to hear this! I've been watch-n your build thread. They must have been watching the house. And saw an opportunity.

I'm guessing all the metal was still on it? It'd take a little time to gather everything up. What did the trailer look like? I'll keep and eye out this way for ya.
              Metal was still loaded. I'll post pics tomorrow of it.

I'm heading to the stand for to clear my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                My thoughts also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a real shame. Sure sounds like an inside job to know that stuff was there unless they were scoping the place.

Comment

Sheriff has their people of suspicion.

Neighbors were having what we thought a water well drilled last week. Just found out it is for a cell tower. The core sampling crew was here early last week.

You can't see this place from the road. It has to be someone fully aware of what I am doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Sheriff has their people of suspicion.

Neighbors were having what we thought a water well drilled last week. Just found out it is for a cell tower. The core sampling crew was here early last week.

You can't see this place from the road. It has to be someone fully aware of what I am doing.

I hate a thief. It sounds like there should be a select few that know where you are, what you have and when to come get it. Hopefully someone gets thrown in the clink soon. Sorry you are dealing with this.

Comment

Like Judge Roy Bean once said, " if a man will steal 50 cents, he'll steal a million." He then proceeded to hang the man for that 50 cent theft.
                        Sorry for your loss, hate to see what's happening to our country. If the consequences were severe enough, these things wouldn't happen.

Comment

I found some Tire tracks.

Anyone identify the tire brand/type?

Looks like an Ironman All Country MT.

Comment

**** Can’t stand a **** thief. I work for mueller in conroe. I’ll keep my ears open to anyone trying to sell us material. For the record we do not purchase material back, but people do come in from time to time asking.

What was the color and panel type? Also who was your contractor if you had one.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                              **** Can’t stand a **** thief. I work for mueller in conroe. I’ll keep my ears open to anyone trying to sell us material. For the record we do not purchase material back, but people do come in from time to time asking.

What was the color and panel type? Also who was your contractor if you had one.

I'm building the house myself. Metal was Galvalume R Panel 30 sheets 16' and 70 sheets 8' 6"

2 pieces of Ridge Cap 21'

Comment

I'm building the house myself. Metal was Galvalume R Panel 30 sheets 16' and 70 sheets 8' 6"

Where was the job site? ’ll shoot an email over to the closest branch manager on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X