Need Advice I'm New to Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice I'm New to Archery

Need the TBH community's advice on where to go and get my new (used) bow tuned and set up. Looking for good friendly customer service and professional knowledge. I have shot before but not that much. Looking for somewhere they won't make me feel like an idiot, answer questions and seem to care, and not blow me off. I am in Mansfield (Tarrant County) and don't mind driving to go somewhere Good!

I've been happy with Cinnamon Creek Ranch. Maybe some south metroplex guys have a shop that's closer for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Ranch has a bunch of great reviews. I'll bet they could hook you up with whatever you need. I live east of DFW so I go to On Target Outdoors in Canton. Great archery shop with an indoor range and knowledgeable staff. There are some other good shops in the general area as well. Best of luck and welcome to the site!

Comment

fort garad in weatherford or on target in canton in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
          fort garad in weatherford or on target in canton in my opinion

This right here is the last stop you will need. Randy will take care of you and get you set up right.

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

Fort Grard or Cinnamon Creek.

Comment

Come see me at CCR

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Come see me at CCR
                  will you be available Saturday or Sunday/

Comment

another one in the area for future reference is Alvarado archery..theyve always done me right but I do want to check out ccr one of these days, I just don't drive much on the weekends since I spend 8+hrs a day running around in a truck

Comment

I’ve never been to CCR and I don’t know fishndude but if I was in that area that’s where I would go.

-------------------------------
                      Violence never settles anything
                      -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Yep. CCR. Nicest shop in the state!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                          I’ve never been to CCR and I don’t know fishndude but if I was in that area that’s where I would go.

-------------------------------
                          Violence never settles anything
                          -Genghis Kahn
                          X2 except I know fishndude and even that wouldn't stop me from going. Hi Jeff

Comment

I live in Mansfield, happy to help you figure archery stuff out. Alvarado Archery is probably the closest to Mansfield, I have a couple buddies who got set up there who were very happy with the service. You can PM me if you want

Comment

I'm in Mansfield as well if you ever want to shoot. I also frequent Alvarado Archery and CCR. Both are great. Are you new to Mansfield or just new to archery?

Ps I saw you are into mountain biking. I just got hooked on mountain biking and go out to Cedar Hill SP and TexPlex.
                              Last edited by Buckley99; 10-12-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X