No announcement yet.

Live thread of doing nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't doin nothing cept drinking beer and smoking a cigar in the pool.

Then I had to cook dinner.

Back to nothing

Comment

Seating in outfield lawn at Express ball game ... making sure my boys don’t run anyone over getting to a ball

a good kind of nothing ....

Comment

Nice. Good thread. I did a lot of nothing also. Then rode my kneeboard while enjoying some tall cans. Now I'm also back to doing nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife went to the grocery store, made dinner. So I got up and ate. Now Im doing nothing again.

Comment

My wife eats watermelon and cayenne. I don't. But I ate smoked wings and had 4 dos Equis with lime. Still doing nothing.

Comment

Alright to apparently “doing nothing” will have to wait, apparently the housekeeper comes tomorrow and we have to clean the house before she gets here....

Click image for larger version

Name:	76834809-B3F0-47BC-8315-D722F6C32718.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	24543803

But I aint about to argue with that red headed woman. Did I mention she is mean?
              Last edited by Playa; 07-01-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Well here is my wife

But this is my girlfriend that I have a few kids with...shhh don’t tell the wife, she is the jealous type and meaner than a 1 eyed alligator!

YOU WIN!!! You get a free ride, and I will never ask you to post pics of your wife again! Now, your girlfriend? Feel free to blast away with those pics!

Comment

This is a Seinfeld thread.

Comment

I wish I was doing nothing. Sounds awesome. Maybe after I get the boys to sleep.

Comment

Still cleaning the house, but we have a storm approaching so I gotta get the dog put up.

Comment

Doing nothing requires energy. So a mans gotta eat, so he can do nothing again. Then he's gotta sleep. So he can get up and do nothing again till he's gotta eat, so he can do nothing again.

Comment

Yep back to nuthin, waiting on the storm to roll in, then I think I’ll sneak past the wife and go visit the girlfriend!

Comment

That’s enough to make four or five gf’s. Greedy man.

Comment

Time for a soda pop and an ice cream sandwich or maybe some leftove cookie cake. Storm knocked the Direct TV out. So I’m really doing nothing now

Comment

This is what nothing looks like

Click image for larger version

Name:	75FD928E-3FF7-46B1-B5B4-2FE09FC8690F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	24543810

Comment

Working...
                                X