St. Thomas must do’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Thomas must do’s

Anyone been to ST. Thomas and have any recommendations on time to go or not go, this that are a must to do and guides to fish with. Trying to plan a trip

Go to the Red Hook area and rent a boat. Take that boat to Yost Van Dyke (A B.V.I. so you'll need your passport) Anchor your boat just offshore and wade up to the Soggy Dollar Bar. Order a cold beer or a Painkiller and enjoy the view. It's a must-do when in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Go to the Red Hook area and rent a boat. Take that boat to Yost Van Dyke (A B.V.I. so you'll need your passport) Anchor your boat just offshore and wade up to the Soggy Dollar Bar. Order a cold beer or a Painkiller and enjoy the view. It's a must-do when in the area.
      Already on the books for that one. Any others?

Comment

Anyone stay at Primusvillas and can give info? Especially about extra fees for chef and maid
        Service

Comment

Take the ferry to St. Johns......thank me later!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

How is St. Thomas and St. John’s after the Hurricane last season? I was fortunate enough to spend a week in St. John’s the year before the big storm wiped it out. It was a great vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
              Anyone stay at Primusvillas and can give info? Especially about extra fees for chef and maid
              Service
              Headed to St Thomas in 2 weeks. The option to have a chef prepare dinner at the house each night would be close to $100/person/night.

The per person fee (depending on the menu item) was already expensive and then they added several incidental fees. And everyone has to agree on the same meal each night.

So instead, the Supreme High Commander decided we'll just eat out each night where I will also likely pay $100/person...but everyone will have more options.

Let me think... wife + 3 kids + 2 friends of the kids + me... yeah...I'm gonna be broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                Headed to St Thomas in 2 weeks. The option to have a chef prepare dinner at the house each night would be close to $100/person/night.

The per person fee (depending on the menu item) was already expensive and then they added several incidental fees. And everyone has to agree on the same meal each night.

So instead, the Supreme High Commander decided we'll just eat out each night where I will also likely pay $100/person...but everyone will have more options.

Let me think... wife + 3 kids + 2 friends of the kids + me... yeah...I'm gonna be broke.
                Are yall getting the personal driver for the week? Do you know what it runs?
                Let me know how your trip went and how the island looks when you get back. Are you doing any fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Take the ferry to St. Johns......thank me later!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                  ^This. Rent a car/Jeep on St. John's and see the whole island.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    ^This. Rent a car/Jeep on St. John's and see the whole island.
                    x3

Comment

I will be there for the day on the 25th of this month. I booked a 4 hour fishing trip, I will let you know how that goes. Last time there we just snorkeled which is good but not special.

Comment

Had a business trip to ST. Thomas a few years back.. We stayed at the BlackBeard up the hill. Had court there the whole week. Was very nice place...
                        Be careful about certain parts of town. We were warned about going out after dark in certain areas.
                        Take ferry over to St John...Very fun place..We were there during Carnival - it was so much fun -- AND WORK PAID OR IT !!! LOL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                          I will be there for the day on the 25th of this month. I booked a 4 hour fishing trip, I will let you know how that goes. Last time there we just snorkeled which is good but not special.
                          Have fun and I look forward to the update.

Comment

Catamaran snorkel trip out of Red Hook to the British islands

Comment

Any others?

Comment

Working...
                              X