Canton area folks with riding mower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canton area folks with riding mower

I know this is probably a long shot but we recently moved to canton and I have over an acre to mow. All I have right now is my little push mower and I really don't want to use a day up pushing it again lol. I have an old riding lawn mower at my uncle's in blueridge but its gonna take some work before I can use it. Would anybody in the canton area or nearby have a riding mower I could borrow or rent for a little while? I'm off through Sunday morning. Would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Adam

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A fraction of the cost of a zero turn and way more fun. 96" cut with overlapping pivoting design that works great on turns, bumps and hills. Definitely not e...

Comment

Hey that has crossed my mind already haha hook them up to my daughters barbie jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
        Hey that has crossed my mind already haha hook them up to my daughters barbie jeep!

Comment

Wish you were closer

Comment

Me too I'm guessing haha

Back up

Comment

Mowing

My buddy clay sanders lives there. He does mowing and landscaping. Pretty reasonable. He could probably have a crew knock it out. Especially if you’re thinking of renting something.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X