No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To further discount Chase This! on the numbers killed, with some of the bolt action rifles I own, 58 dead in 9 minutes doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities. A PRS rifle fed with a magazine with quality optics and damage in the same scenario could be just as awful. 20 rounds would be fired before people knew which way to run. Charles Whitman taught us that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      That's not true. Trump is demanding they stand. Or be fired.
      “Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a ***** off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

no he is not, here is the exact quote...You are just as bad as Richard Maddow

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        This is a good explanation of why these things keep happening.

https://www.facebook.com/51880084164...1286646399359/
        I can't see it. I don't do the book of faces.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          If the SHTF come find me. I'll make sure you get one!
          Thanks for your service.
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            “Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a ***** off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

Lol! Richard Maddow. That's awesome!

Comment

Little bit off topic but related (you know, our rights and all). Surely all are OK with the NFL kneeling? After all, it's their god given right.

Actually they are quite different. The NFL is a private organization so they aren’t obligated to allow it.

Gun control by Government is a direct violation of the constitution since the BOR limits the government, not private individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                given the intent of the the second ammendment, shouldn't we (pro 2a ppl) be fighting for the right to bear any arms that our military has?

intended for a well trained militia to be able to keep a tyrannical govt in check. in present day, all the ar15s wouldn't do a d@mned thing against a drone strike etc. so we really dont have the ability to check a tyrannical govt currently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If you are an originalist (I am) absolutely yes. When the constitution and bor were implemented, the government had muskets and so did the people. We’ve gone way off the rails since then.

Comment

That's not true. Trump is demanding they stand. Or be fired.

He can run his mouth all he wants but he has no power to force them to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    I can't see it. I don't do the book of faces.
                    Here it is.

Washington Sheriff addresses the press and speaks about how society has changed not the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Thanks! He was spot on.

Comment

Why has not a single employee come forward & said anything about any of this? From Sept. 28th to when the shooting stopped, some of them had to of had some run-ins w/this guy! Delivered his food, carried his bags, parked his car, watched him walk into the hotel, SOMETHING. Not one word has been spoken about this guy from anybody who saw/interacted w/him @ the hotel. That's odd.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          Why has not a single employee come forward & said anything about any of this? From Sept. 28th to when the shooting stopped, some of them had to of had some run-ins w/this guy! Delivered his food, carried his bags, parked his car, watched him walk into the hotel, SOMETHING. Not one word has been spoken about this guy from anybody who saw/interacted w/him @ the hotel. That's odd.
                          Infowars has a story about a waiter that delivered him room service for two guest..also shows a date of the 27th on the receipt! On top of that, there are reports that he actually checked in on the 25th and didn't get the second room until the 28th.

Comment

Infowars has a story about a waiter that delivered him room service for two guest..also shows a date of the 27th on the receipt! On top of that, there are reports that he actually checked in on the 25th and didn't get the second room until the 28th.
                            The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Comment

So the only tidbit of employee info goes against what we've been told, that he checked in on the 28th but his receipt clearly shows he ordered room service on the 27th. Even more odd then no info!

Comment

I copied his tweet. But I know that doesn't fit your agenda.

Comment

Working...
                                X