No announcement yet.

Millennium M25 Hang-on Stand and Muddy Outfitter Climbing Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been using a hindsight about 7 years now. I use an older truglo micro with two pins.Once it's sighted in its pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinct View Post
      Been using a hindsight about 7 years now. I use an older truglo micro with two pins.Once it's sighted in its pretty sweet.
      that is what i am thinking. a sweet setup that is easy to see at dusk...

Comment

Millenium M150 Monster and M100 is what I hunt out of. Most comfortable stands I have ever hunted from and it makes longs sits in the tree a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh7099 View Post
          Millenium M150 Monster and M100 is what I hunt out of. Most comfortable stands I have ever hunted from and it makes longs sits in the tree a lot easier.
          150 has been on my wish list, the price on the m25 convinced me to go for it.

the 150 looks like a recliner, lol !!!!

Comment

I like my m25. I've only hunted in it once or twice though. I sat in it the stand all hunt and my back and legs didn't hurt and I didn't squirm around.

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
              I like my m25. I've only hunted in it once or twice though. I sat in it the stand all hunt and my back and legs didn't hurt and I didn't squirm around.
              boy, that's nice to hear. can't wait to hunt out of mine.

can't really imagine being comfortable in a hang-on, lol...

Comment

starting to dial in my hindsight. was getting some decent groupings tonight.

just a little more tweaking. a little more tricky to setup as compared to a peep. however, finding the target without the peep is faster imo...

Comment

got this stand and sticks setup on a nice pine tree in cass county over labor day weekend.

forgot to take pics, sorry. i will next time i am out there.

i'm over looking a feeder and a couple of white oaks !!!

i have to say for a $89-99 stand i am impressed. very comfy to sit in...

Comment

I own 2 got rid of all other stands I own and I'm skeptical when it comes to newest latest greatest anything but hands down best sitting stand you can own Millenium anything

M-100
                    M-150 monster
                    Last edited by COUNTRY BOY; 09-09-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

agreed ^^^^

Comment

gonna get to hunt this stand, this upcoming weekend.

will be spending 12-15 hours in it, so i will get a real good feel it.

can't wait for tomorrow evening !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh7099 View Post
                          Same set up here and nothing I've tried comes close.

Comment

Seat is great...

Comment

unbelievable.

my butt did not hurt the entire time i was in the stand.

awesome...

Comment

stand is paying off... just a little bit bigger buck and we are there !!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaRueULlDow"]6 pt buck - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X