2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
    Congrats Bisch! What'd them critters do, make ya mad?!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
    Hey, I have sat in a blind a thousand times and not seen anything. When they want to play, so do I!

Thanks everyone.

Bisch

Comment

Congrats on a GREAT hunt. That is one pretty pig

Comment

Only a thousand?!! Man, I wish I had a spot as good as you! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Hot Dang Bisch! Way to go.

Gary

Comment

Congrats again Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by lepperson View Post
              "Bisch the Great"....... My Hero!!!!
              Congrats buddy, nice haul!
              x2 here!!!!

Congrats my friend!

Comment

That was one hell of weekend Bisch! A pig with a perm? Never seen one like that .

Comment

Dang Bisch, leave anything in the woods for us? Great weekend for sure. Congrats on all the delicious meat.

Randy

Comment

Dang Bisch congratulations.

At this point I think you could just shoot arrows up into the air and then go around collecting all the dead animals when they hit the dirt.

Comment

That's a weekend to remember! Congrats Bisch!!!!!

Comment

Nice hogs gents, and Bisch... Did you shoot his horns off first? LOL

Comment

Congrats Bisch!

Comment

Great weekend and fine shooting Bisch. Congratulations.

Comment

I couldn't be happier with this young blackbuck I killed over the weekend and the Trad get together at Big Oak Bowhunting.

There were 2 left on the ranch and both were spooky and didn't come by on my first sit until dark. He slipped up the next morning and gave me a 15 yard broadside shot just before sunrise.

Thanks to Buff and the gang for putting on a great weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

My Aoudad ewe from the trad hunt at Big Oak this weekend. Had a great time and it was awesome to meet everybody and put names with the faces. As much as I enjoyed the hunt I made a ton of new friends and that was by far the best part of the trip. Thanks for having us!!

And also I killed a pig, but with all the excitement I forgot to even take a pic. But it was a 100lb black hog for those who didn't see it.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X