Christmas for the Homeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas for the Homeless

My fellow Bowhunters , I am in need of your assistance, Please.
    I am part of a group of people "Positive Solutions Outreach" who every year we give back to our community, especially the homeless in Ft.Worth area and this year is no different. We are trying to gather up some clothing for the upcoming winter to help them to stay warm and dry. We have been doing this for the past two years along with a hot meal and a few other items to help them get by. Below is a list of items we are in need of and I know this is short notice but, we would like to have the items by December 20th so that we can distributed by the 23rd. Thanks in advance.

Items needed : Coats of all sizes, gloves, socks, beanies, hats, scarfs, and raincoat.

If you are in the Ft. Worth area I can arrange pickup. If not you may mail them to me.
    c/o Kenneth Johnson
    1217 Terry Drive
    Aledo, Texas 76008
    817-455-3345

Again Thank you & God Bless

In for support. I'll message you soon Brother.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

the Methodist Church downtown Ft Worth has large shelter and experienced program for this mission running 365. you may wish to contact Linda Murphy (shelter director) there for some guidance on how to get the most for your gifted dollar.

Comment

Thanks, "ease up" one of the founding members of our little group used to go there and seen how there was such a demand to help and not enlightens to go around so, this how our group got started.

If y'all are interested here is the link to check out what we do: ([url]www.facebook.com/groups/positivesolutionsoutreach. ) Thanks again in advance.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
          X