Menard Monarch - Kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menard Monarch - Kinda

I've been doing some "do it yourself" videos with my iPhone! I purposely don't do a bunch of editing to try and keep it as real as possible, and short (always less than 2 minutes per clip). Here is one from this past Saturday. Not quite a Monarch but he's another one of our cull bucks scratched off the list. 8 1/2 year old we have been trying to harvest for the past two years. He's lost about half of his antler size and mass since last year. A couple interesting things to notice during the super slow motion: 1. watch the arrow hit the feeder leg after it passes through the deer. and 2. look at the to bucks closer to me jump the string on my shot but my target buck didn't flinch until the arrow hits him and 3. look how high he jumps after he's hit. Full screen on a computer give you the best viewing. Enjoy.

8 1/2 year old cull buck from Mendard Texas. Normal speed then at 10% speed for the shot. Self video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJc1vb379Nk"]Menard Texas Whitetail - Bow with Slow Motion - YouTube[/ame]

That smaller buck on the right was getting out of dodge! cool video

Comment

Looks like you dang deer harvested the doe!

Comment

I'm always amazed when I slow the video down to 10% speed and see all that happens in a split second or two.

Comment

Cool video. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Congrats & great Video

Comment

Perfect shot man. Cool video.

Comment

thanks. heart & lung. ran 30 yards then crash and piled up

Comment

Perfect shot! Congrats!

Comment

Well done!