Things to do in Fredericksburg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do in Fredericksburg?

The girlfriend and I will be staying a few days (Sunday-Tuesday) in Fredericksburg before heading to the lease in junction until Saturday. Neither of us have actually stayed or really spent any time in Fredericksburg besides just passing through to-and-from the lease.

So I'm wanting to know what are some good places to eat at and some cool things to do while we are there. She likes wine and we were going to try to get a wine tasting tour on Sunday, but I also know that most of the wineries and places like that are only open on weekends, or that's what I've been told. So what are some other things that we could do or places that we could go that are open during the week? I really want her to enjoy herself since this is our compromise for us spending the majority of my remaining vacation time at the lease.

Thanks!!

Eat at august e’s. Get the nilgai. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Also go to the buffalo nickel. Get the strawberry shortcake. You’re welcome. Again. Lol

Comment

West end pizza! Crossroads! Mamacitas!! FAt***** winery Jala-raspberry wine,

Comment

I would recommend Hondos on main for a laid back drink, Ottos for some great German inspired food, Sunrise grill for breakfast, if you make reservations Hilltop Cafe (it’s not super ritzy but you want to make reservations).

Comment

Up

Comment

They might have the ice skating ring up and going by now, in the center of town.

Comment

Search here. Many threads on where to go and eat. Silver creek, Hondos, crossroads all live music great eats

Comment

Will you go change the batteries in my game cam?

Comment

I agree with west end pizza and Mamacita's. The Chisolm winery is nice to visit. I also stop at KNS precision in Fredericksburg. All sorts of good gun goodies there.

Comment

National Museum of the Pacific War is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        I agree with west end pizza and Mamacita's. The Chisolm winery is nice to visit. I also stop at KNS precision in Fredericksburg. All sorts of good gun goodies there.
                        J.E. Cauthen and sons will blow your mind. They are on the east end of town maybe 2 blocks east of the war museum.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                          Will you go change the batteries in my game cam?

Sure will, as long as I can get a hunt in...just tell me where to go haha

Comment

We're up here til Sunday as well. The girls and shopping and the guys are headed to the bar if you want to meet up. Give me a shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spend a TON of Money!

Comment

Working...
                              X