No announcement yet.

A time to kill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm heading back to my lease Friday morning. My wife turns 26 for the 27th time tomorrow so I am going to stay home for that. Next week is a long week working on a structure on a lake between Abilene and San Angelo so whether I kill anything or not I'm going to enjoy some time on the stand.

Comment

Hit the lease today but we just spent time in camp. Got my camper set, an outlet to power it installed at the box and put together another feeder to set up tomorrow. Drinking some beer and enjoying camp today. Looking forward to the morning hunt.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, Gary!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kill something DRT, DRT! Then send LDPs!

Comment

Lol. Maybe tomorrow. I pressed for time to do anything with one. But we will see.

Comment

Had several deer in early. One that needed to be shot But is too young. No brows and 4 on the left only a fork on the right. A couple of decent FDCs though. All quiet now except for a young doe with her two fawn.

Comment

Cool thread, thanks for sharing!

Comment

nice going

Comment

Didn't hunt tonight. Put a long travel on my golf cart. Enjoying some Crown and a good camp fire. Set up a new feeder at an old spot where I put a pop up the other day. Will sit there in the morning. Right now it's a good campfire, good friends and good whiskey.

Comment

In a pop up blind. Feeder we set up yesterday. Put out some hand corn. Had a 3yo 8 point grab a bite and walk off. Feeder set for 6:45.

Comment

Back on the road headed to the lease. Gonna stay until I fill a couple of tags. Hoping I will get it done done before Thanksgiving but if not in not a big fan of turkey anyhow.

Comment

Feeder just spun. Sitting in my pop up. Caught a couple of young coons out and about on the way to the stand. One took two solid thumps from a Thumper head. The second shot was moving at about 30 yards.. But he hobbled off and I had to get here. Young doe already eating.

Comment

She keeps looking behind me like there is another deer out there but so far no sign of one.

Comment

Choot her!

Comment

Bucks won't let her still. And she is kind of small.

Comment

Working...
                                X