No announcement yet.

Thompson Temple Ram Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched some YouTube videos on that ranch. Seems like a pretty easy place to acquire some rams if one were so inclined.

I am not familiar with those animals. Are they domesticated?

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
      I just watched some YouTube videos on that ranch. Seems like a pretty easy place to acquire some rams if one were so inclined.

I am not familiar with those animals. Are they domesticated?
      Depends on how hard or ez you want to make it. There are some rams that u can lure in with a handful of cheetos and could club em with a claw hammer. Or, go on a hike, over the mountain and do a spot n stalk on the rams at the back of the property.. now u got yourself a hunt!

Comment

Not to highjack your post OP...: I maybe be mistaken, but isn't Thompson Temple off Hwy 41 going towards Rocksprings?

Comment

The place he has off of Hwy 41 is his Breeder area and he keeps Rams to stock on the hunting Ranch...
          It's close to Rocksprings .. Take Hwy 55 towards Camp Wood .. Then Hwy 335 exit Hwy 2631 .. About 2.5 miles on the left and 2 miles back a dirt inproved road ..

Comment

Thought about booking a hunt TT. Might have look into it this fall

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
              The place he has off of Hwy 41 is his Breeder area and he keeps Rams to stock on the hunting Ranch...
              It's close to Rocksprings .. Take Hwy 55 towards Camp Wood .. Then Hwy 335 exit Hwy 2631 .. About 2.5 miles on the left and 2 miles back a dirt inproved road ..
              I gotcha! Thank you for clearing up the confusion on my part. I only ask is because my parents bought a place directly behind the place on Hwy 41. I saw the signs and was curious what he had going on there.

Comment

1 More Month to go .. While others dislike it .. I find it R & R time as we said in the Army ....

Comment

1 More Month to go .. While others dislike it .. I find it R & R time as we said in the Army ....
                  Who cares what people think. Go do your thing and good luck. Post pics.

Comment

Off topic a little but has anyone gone to TT since the Neuces River flooding damaged a section of RR 335 close to his ranch ...

Comment

Everthing is Set and I talked to him last night .. Give you a report afterwords ...

Comment

Everthing is Set and I talked to him last night .. Give you a report afterwords ...
                        Good luck Patriot! Take lots of pictures for us lol

Comment

Well......?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                            Well......?
                            I’m waiting patiently as well. My buddies and I leave Friday for a hunt at Thompson Temple

Comment

Tried to upload pictures 2X yesterday with no success .. hopefully 3X a charm.
                              The weather was great and we stayed in town so I can't speak for the Bunkhouse lodging .
                              He doesn't go up top due to storm damage to the Path/Road and I don't know if he's going to repair it But .. you can walk or use an ATV... This was the only disappointment. I had the Wife and Son along so I stayed up front. I mess -up on a Big Corsican but got a nice Black Hawaiian .. Pictures won't upload from My phone .. So I'll post some at Home this evening ..

Comment

I think I may have to get a trip in to this place. My 5 year old boy, for reasons unknown is obsessed with wanting a ram mounted in his room.

Anybody make ram sausage with these things?

Comment

Working...
                                X