Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lellier & Bellot okay?

Comment

These days if you can find ammo it's good...

Comment

i have had trouble with winchester white box. I prefer not to use steel case unless i was shooting an AK or SKS. Blazer is great.

Comment

Fiocchi used to be pretty dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Lellier & Bellot okay?
            That's sellier & bellot I've never shot their pistol stuff but there shot gun stuff is good to go.

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            Fiocchi used to be pretty dirty.
            fiocchi I've run lately is great stuff.

I have had a failure from monarch... 1 out of a box of 50... 45acp. And I won't buy the stuff any more.

I've heard from numerous people to stay away from monarch. Their rifle ammo won't group worth a crap...

Comment

If any ammo I put into a pistol doesn't feed right I'm not happy. I shoot cheap ammo to practice with (function test my defense stuff). It all goes bang. Just may have to clean more. Big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Lellier & Bellot okay?
                If you mean Sellier and Bellot, I think it's great ammo. Seems a littler hotter than most but loved shooting it.

Comment

That's an S? I would have bet money it was an L.

Comment

They've been around since 1825 making first purcussion caps in the Czech Republic.
                    And it does look like an L...

Comment

Blazer Brass shoots real well in my 9mm Glock. I have shot a ton of it and cleans well for reloading. Not a single hiccup of any kind so far. Not a fan of steel cased stuff, even though Hornady makes a steel cased match ammo called, suprisingly, "Steel Match" that is supposed to be good.

Comment

Wolf is bad due to steel cases and the laquer that they put on the case itself. When its heated, it gums up and gets your gun naaasstay.

Comment

I've shot it all on a budget and never had any problems ... And I hardly ever clean my guns, well, thoroughly clean I should say. My Sigs will shoot everything.
                          Jeff Young

Comment

S&B is good stuff, I have shot a lot of it! Wolf rimfire is awesome in the kids Anschutz 3-P target rifles! I have no experience with their pistol ammo.
                            Last edited by oneforthewall; 02-12-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              there's a thread on steel case ammo and several big time shooters use it a lot. If you use the dirty ammo clean your gun. Might want to clean it anyway...
                              I shoot a lot of Blazer Brass ammo and it's a good reliable clean ammo. Told a buddy to use it and it surprised him how clean it is. Just ordered 250 rounds of 230gr .45 Blazer Brass for $110 shipped. PSA said it will be here next week. Just in time for my new TBH STI 1911!!
                              TBH STI??? When is that coming out???

Comment

Thanks for the help, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X