Hey TBH been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey TBH been a while

As most of y’all know December 16 my Rita had thyroid cancer removed the diagnosed with Lupos ..
    We were referred to a dr and he started chemo, she was approved for 14 and at # 5 he went out of network ( un be knowing to us ) and checked blood work and said the chemo was not helping and she needed a drug called bynlista in the injection form.. this was October 17.. all hell broke loose because the dr went out of network and the pharmaceutical company tried to bill us almost 9k dollars ..
    We won that deal and got new dr and for 5 months Rita had no treatment of any kind.
    Blue cross blue shield blamed the new dr and he blamed them.. all over not coding correctly..
    I fired the new dr and we finally received a next day air package last week with the bynlista injections .. our health care system needs some help.
    She has to get sick to feel better.. it will take a Month or injections once a week for her body to regulate .
    Keep my Rita in y’alls prayers..
    Be blessed

Prayers sent.

Comment

Wow. Glad she got her new meds and they backed off on trying to steal your money. Welcome back Brother.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for you both.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

It's bad enough when you have to face a battle with a sickness but then you are faced with another battle with insurance and Dr. bills. Your right, our health care system is jacked up. Prayers for you and your bride.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you jumped back on TBH Bill. Good talking to you the other day. Tell Rita hey from all of us!!!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Prayers sent brother

Comment

Prayers sent sir. I have been battling with insurance companies since my daughter was born. It’s a crock of **** that we have to fight them for things when there are tons of people who never pay a single medical bill.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers sent .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X