No announcement yet.

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any of you are in the lucky group that can change over to a Lone Peak then do it. I’ve got a short action in the build that I’m still waiting on. If this had been a Lone Peak from the beginning then I’d have done at least one more rifle. As it stands, it looks like I MIGHT get my short action this next week with the Curtis action. I’m sure that it is a fine action but if you ordered a short mag and can switch......do it. You won’t be disappointed. I wish I could have.

Comment

I went with the Lone Peak for the .270wsm. Should have it in approx. 6 weeks.
      Will have the Curtis 7-08 in a few weeks.

Comment

Alright, more progress was made today! We DID receive the missing bolts AND the remaining short action standards. Those are now rolling. For the short action mag bolt face guys that chose the Lone Peak actions, they were ordered today and those builds are top priority the moment they arrive. It was a good day
        -Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          Alright, more progress was made today! We DID receive the missing bolts AND the remaining short action standards. Those are now rolling. For the short action mag bolt face guys that chose the Lone Peak actions, they were ordered today and those builds are top priority the moment they arrive. It was a good day
          -Robert
          Good to hear the progress. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Got the call from Garrett today. Going with the Lone Peak for my 300wsm. Gave up on the Curtis deadlines coming and going.

Thanks to APR for a high quality alternate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Ok guys, got some more news and a little more progress. We were supposed to get another shipment today. I didn't even post it given the past results.....and sure enough it did not deliver. That said, I actually received a tracking number saying that we will be getting the remaining bolts for the short actions already chambered AND the 6 short action standards that will complete that portion of the TBH builds. You should see those builds surfacing throughout next week.

So where does this leave us? The long action Mags were already completed and this will complete the standard short actions. We gave some folks an alternative on the long action standards and most took advantage of it. There were a couple that wanted to wait it out and I have no update for those folks, nor do I expect one anytime soon given the track record concerning those. That leaves us with the short action magnums unaccounted for....... I have no update, but we are offering the same alternative(Lone Peak Razor)in an effort to get these builds in your hands before the rifle opener. Lone Peak quoted us 4 weeks to deliver which will slide them in right at the finish line. You short action mag guys should be getting a call tomorrow explaining the option. That's what I have for now.

Thanks,
              Robert
              Alamo Precision Rifles
              Awesome news, I can't wait to get in on the next group buy

Comment

Got the call today my .280ai with the Lone Peak Razor action is ready. Going to pick it up in the morning. Cant Wait!!!

Comment

Does anyone know if APR is open on Saturday?

Comment

Yes they are.

Comment

Got the Call

Got the call. My 7mm-08 shipped yesterday.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Got the call. Mine ready in ~2 weeks... 7mm-08

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                          What action are you waiting on?
                          short action, .260 Remington

Comment

Originally posted by STXJunkee View Post
                            What are the specs on this one? Looks awesome.

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw this one on the gram.... THIS IS AN AMAZING SETUP!

Comment

Working...
                                X