Dems laying a trap for our President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems laying a trap for our President

When the Republicans crafted their memo in regards to FISA warrant abuses that was sent to the President, they deliberately worded it so that nothing had to be redacted for national security reasons. The Democrats unanimously voted to not release it. Not the Dems have their own that has been sent to the White House for review to see if the President will release it. It was twice as long and the Republicans unanimously voted to release it. But here is the kicker- apparently they have purposely left things in it that should be redacted hoping the President will do so in order to claim he is doing it for no other reason than politics. I say release it as it is and if there is any fall out from the FBI about things that shouldn't be made public let their partners in crime, the Democrats, take the heat. Adam Schiff is such a scumbag. I finally figured out something..it isn't the Democrats like Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, and Debbie Wasserman Shultz that are so painfully stupid, it's the folks that keep sending them back to Washington to represent them.

Amen and Amen..

Comment

Yep! trump did the smart thing and sent the memo to the crook in charge at the DOJ.. let him take the heat for redactions..

Comment

Why should our govenment release another memo that questions the original memo (findings)? Release of data such as this should come from the government - not each party. It makes them look even more ridicules than they already are!

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
          Why should our govenment release another memo that questions the original memo (findings)? Release of data such as this should come from the government - not each party. It makes them look even more ridicules than they already are!
          So our election ed officials shouldn’t be questioning and exposing misbehavior occurring with the gluttonous bureaucracies that are govt and have little to no accountability by the people?

The government tattle on itself, that’s the best joke I’ve heard all year!

Comment

Their desperation is delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's all a big game to the democrats... The have no interest in what is best for this country now and haven't in the last 9 years...
              At this point 100% of their focus is set on bringing Trump down at all costs..

It is incredible that a major political party in the USA could be so openly corrupt and it is beyond scary to think SHE could have been our next president...
              If that don't give you goose bumps nothing will.. We dodged a bullet. One that would have ended this country as we know it..
              Last edited by PondPopper; 02-06-2018, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                It's all a big game to the democrats... The have no interest in what is best for this country now and haven't in the last 9 years...
                At this point 100% of their focus is set on bringing Trump down at all costs..

It is incredible that a major political party in the USA could be so openly corrupt and beyond it is scary to think SHE could have been our next president...
                If that don't give you goose bumps nothing will.. We dodged a bullet. One that would have ended this country as we know it..
                I voted for Trump because I KNEW the worst thing that could happen was for Hilary to be president after obama. I’m liking Trump more and more every day

Comment

The Democrats for sure didn't want the first memo released. Chairman Devin Nunes said his memo had 4 parts, most of what the Democrats are wanting to release was part of Nunes' second release. I'd sure like to see the redactions in the first memo.

Comment

Working...
                  X