Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Yeah but that's all it is. A sales speech. Obama care is still destroying our health care system no matter what way he tries to twist that so called "win". He couldn't even sell that to the Republican party. The new tax plan helps some but one thing it really helps is the top tier. Sure they threw a bone on the child credit. But rich people just saved 40% off the top. How many jobs will it take to make up that tax deficit? I'm pretty sure that a couple of car plants run mostly by robotics won't make that up. Hope I'm wrong but it sounds like a wealthy man just passed his pockets.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

I do payroll for my company and the new tax table I just downloaded is going to help everyone of my employees by 20%, that’s not a bone, that’s real money. And ya the upper tier of money earners get a huge tax break and that’s a great thing because they pay most of the taxes! So now instead of giving it to the government there going to Spend and create jobs, I never got a job from a poor person. And ya a few car plants run by robots is going to help, people still have to run those robots and the people who are going to construct that plant are also going to get jobs.

Comment

"Americans are dreamers too"

Comment

Guys i was anti-Trump during the primaries. I was not so nice to a lot of you on here that supported him from that point and I apologize for that. The general election for me was a "he's better than the alternative" line of thinking. From his acceptance speech forward, I was proven to be wrong. He was and is the right man for the job. Last nights speech was fantastic. It is an incredible feeling to have a POTUS that actually speaks to the people he was elected to represent, and not at them. If you can honestly listen to last nights speech as an American and say you didn't care for it, you should probably move somewhere else.

Say what you want about him being rude, crass, whatever, the man has been working to do what he said he would. All the while having poo and obstacles flung at him from every single direction. Don't get distracted by the media and people on this forum who try and deflect with pettiness (heck some are already trying to derail this thread). Keep an eye on the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Some here will find a problem with that. It was the best line I've heard from any politician in a long time. So nice to have a POTUS who cares about Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Guys i was anti-Trump during the primaries. I was not so nice to a lot of you on here that supported him from that point and I apologize for that. The general election for me was a "he's better than the alternative" line of thinking. From his acceptance speech forward, I was proven to be wrong. He was and is the right man for the job. Last nights speech was fantastic. It is an incredible feeling to have a POTUS that actually speaks to the people he was elected to represent, and not at them. If you can honestly listen to last nights speech as an American and say you didn't care for it, you should probably move somewhere else.

Say what you want about him being rude, crass, whatever, the man has been working to do what he said he would. All the while having poo and obstacles flung at him from every single direction. Don't get distracted by the media and people on this forum who try and deflect with pettiness (heck some are already trying to derail this thread). Keep an eye on the big picture.

I too was pretty much in the same boat as you throughout the election process. Now I'm glad he was the one who was eventually elected

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Got goose bumps.

Comment

Comment

Clay, well said and it describes me too!

It was so nice to have our nation's leader give an hour and 20 minute speech and not offer up one single apology for who we are and how we came to be the greatest nation on earth...

Comment

I am not a huge fan of Trumps tweets, even though every now and again he hits one absolutely out of the park.

For me, no matter how off color and offensive his tweets may be. He will never be able to reach the insanity of his predecessor.
                    Attached Files

Comment

If he went and played golf the next 3 years I'd still vote for him.

If anyone I know does not vote for him next election I will slap them in the face, kick em in the balls, and tell them they better not ever be near me again

Go Trump!

Comment

There were a couple time during the SOTU that I wanted POTUS to look at the miserable people sitting down scowling and say something like, "And if you're not proud of your country, and you don't have respect for homicide victims, and you're not glad that your constituents have more of their tax dollars back in their pockets, and you don't want to improve infrastructure, and you don't want to keep illegals out of our country, and you don't want to stop supporting countries that hate us...then why are you in office? What would make you happy? Maybe you should step down and go find a country that is more in line with your beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          There were a couple time during the SOTU that I wanted POTUS to look at the miserable people sitting down scowling and say something like, "And if you're not proud of your country, and you don't have respect for homicide victims, and you're not glad that your constituents have more of their tax dollars back in their pockets, and you don't want to improve infrastructure, and you don't want to keep illegals out of our country, and you don't want to stop supporting countries that hate us...then why are you in office? What would make you happy? Maybe you should step down and go find a country that is more in line with your beliefs.

Comment

They don't care one bit about those dreamers. They just want their votes. I just cant see how everyone doesn't see that

Comment

That would be so awesome!!!

Comment

That would have been check mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X