Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    No one wants to work for it....it all starts with work. We've become an overly-educated yet under-intelligent nation who thinks we're entitled to something because dad worked and earned it and sent us to college. Not to mention the multi generational welfare issue starving us of a labor force.
    True.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      It is and I understand the economics side. But bringing jobs back to America will create revenue.
      Yes but if those jobs aren't making over a certain amount those people will never pay taxes. There are so many places now that will hire multiple part time employees instead of full time employees to avoid having to pay for healthcare and other benefits required by crud the dems have forced on them over the years.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I will take this way over the last decade but that doesn't mean I want to listen to him any more than I did his predecessor.

It didn't get this way overnight, and it won't get fixed overnight, so try to be realistic.....

If you don't like this part, and you didn't like the last 8...you are REALLY gonna hate the 4 after Trump.

Comment

Best STOU I've Ever watched. Dems are scared to death (As they should be).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

No one wants to work for it....it all starts with work. We've become an overly-educated yet under-intelligent nation who thinks we're entitled to something because dad worked and earned it and sent us to college. Not to mention the multi generational welfare issue starving us of a labor force.
            No argument here. I worked with landscapers for 10 yrs who at the height of unemployment (2009-2012) couldnt hire labor skilled enough to run a lawnmower or weed eater because potential candidates could sit at home and collect unemployment benefits and welfare for equal to working wages.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              You can't win Marty... It's impossible to have a battle of wits with an unarmed nitwit...
              Slick, ya got a way with words.

Comment

Another F'ing Kennedy ... What an idiot. He's fixing to cry. This rebuttable is laughable

Comment

I can't believe the drivel I am hearing coming from the lib response...typical Kennedy caca to the core!!

Garbage!!

Comment

Yeah but that's all it is. A sales speech. Obama care is still destroying our health care system no matter what way he tries to twist that so called "win". He couldn't even sell that to the Republican party. The new tax plan helps some but one thing it really helps is the top tier. Sure they threw a bone on the child credit. But rich people just saved 40% off the top. How many jobs will it take to make up that tax deficit? I'm pretty sure that a couple of car plants run mostly by robotics won't make that up. Hope I'm wrong but it sounds like a wealthy man just passed his pockets.
                    Perhaps North Korea would be a good place for you to rant.

Comment

It didn't get this way overnight, and it won't get fixed overnight, so try to be realistic.....

If you don't like this part, and you didn't like the last 8...you are REALLY gonna hate the 4 after Trump.
                      I'm not sure there will be a fix. Kind of like rebuilding a sports team. At some point just sell off the players and rebuild. I said he's done some good. I just don't know that his communication pattern lends itself to gaining votes from the other side of the aisle. Votes he will need in the future.

Comment

Joe Kennedy III is spinnin' a heck of a yarn... Just about everything he's sayin' is pointed toward social justice and aliens... that's the only way they can justify their existence... give away more stuff, and bring in folks who will vote for them because the dems got them here... How pathetic... He's hard to listen to...

Comment

Is that Conan?

Comment

Why is every network airing this dillweed?

Comment

Looks like the dems found a Kennedy to give their response. That's the first time I've ever heard of our founding mothers.

Comment

He's even speaking Spanish and talking to the BLM folks now...

Comment

Working...
                                X