Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to shut it and repeal Obamacare and give me my wall. I did not vote him into office to hack of liberals. Do the job you told the people you would and then i do not care what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Meanwhile, the Dow is 25k and rising, another Trillion of economic value-add increases the wealth of all Americans, ISIS is collapsing, Rocket man wants to talk, companies are handing out $1000 bonus checks, we all pay less tax this year, drilling in ANWR will provide energy independence for years, and we're getting closer to making the border wall a reality.

If this disaster of a presidency continues, it will be a Trump/Pence 2020 MAGA landslide.
      Lets not forget unemployment is at an all time 17 year record low too.

#MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        He needs to shut it and repeal Obamacare and give me my wall. I did not vote him into office to hack of liberals. Do the job you told the people you would and then i do not care what you say.
        He needs republicans in Congress with jewles as big as his if he is going to get all those things done. Hopefully in time they will grow some.

Comment

Trump is his own worst enemy. He does more damage to himself than the Democrats and media combined. He doesn't seem to realize or care that he and the GOP aren't running against a tainted Hillary anymore. He's been a liability on just about every one of his initiatives save tax reform. His xenophobic diatribes may fire up his army of deplorables, but they comprise less than 30% of the country and there aren't nearly enough of them to hold the congress without a large chunk of the independent vote. 31% of the 2016 presidential vote was independents, and Trump won 48% of them. According to the most recent Quinnipiac poll from December, his approval among independent voters has tanked to 31%, with 63% disapproving. History shows such a gap will translate to a significant drag on Republican candidates for congress.

If the economy wasn't doing well and the stock market wasn't up, it would be a total disaster thanks to Trump's never-ending stream of self-induced social controversies.

Start getting your excuses ready, because unless Trump can get his approval number with independent voters back up, it's going to be ugly for the GOP on Nov 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            Trump is his own worst enemy. He does more damage to himself than the Democrats and media combined. He doesn't seem to realize or care that he and the GOP aren't running against a tainted Hillary anymore. He's been a liability on just about every one of his initiatives save tax reform. His xenophobic diatribes may fire up his army of deplorables, but they comprise less than 30% of the country and there aren't nearly enough of them to hold the congress without a large chunk of the independent vote. 31% of the 2016 presidential vote was independents, and Trump won 48% of them. According to the most recent Quinnipiac poll from December, his approval among independent voters has tanked to 31%, with 63% disapproving. History shows such a gap will translate to a significant drag on Republican candidates for congress.

If the economy wasn't doing well and the stock market wasn't up, it would be a total disaster thanks to Trump's never-ending stream of self-induced social controversies.

Start getting your excuses ready, because unless Trump can get his approval number with independent voters back up, it's going to be ugly for the GOP on Nov 6th.
            So you don't like a man that has guts to say and stand up for what he believes?

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
              So you don't like a man that has guts to say and stand up for what he believes?
              Doesn't matter if I like him or not. The majority of America currently doesn't, and that's a big problem if he wants to get much of anything done after November. Not sure why he and so many of his supporters can't seem to realize that, especially after what happened in Alabama with that zealous theocrat he decided to support.

And no, I don't like every man who stands up for what he believes, and I doubt you like them all either.
              Last edited by Vermin93; 01-13-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Vermin
                Next month people start seeing their pay checks going up
                Anyone with a pension plan has seen legit wealth increase
                More people are.working now than at anytime in the last 10 years
                Nov. Is not going to be the disaster libs think it's going to be....might just be another lib nightmare.

Comment

Aren't polls fake news now?

Comment

The main problem with America is the liberal press. They castigate Trump for his remarks on Haiti but have never even mentioned Hillary's cheating of that country out of millions of dollars in relief aid. People don't seem to know that Haiti got it's independence only 30 years after America and they turned into a ****hole that can't even feed their own people.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                      Fake news, sure there could be an argument made that they are fake news.
                      Typically weighted with democrats
                      Since the MSM spend 90% of their time bashing the president it certainly has a negative impact on poll recipients.

Comment

Polls, Huh?

Are these the same polls that gave Hillary the undeniably clear road to victory? She evidently encountered some detours and construction zones along the way...

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          So you are more angry at Trump calling it a poop hole, than Clinton for turning it into a poop hole.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-viral-online/
                          We all know everything on breitbart is true...

I am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination. However, anything Trump does that angers our allies and makes us look bad on the world stage is bad business. He has done this numerous times. Everything from "little rocket man", "I have a button on my desk too", and now the banknote countries remark. If he has it, he should use better judgement, but I'm pretty convinced at this point that he is not capable of keeping his pie hole anywhere near shut. He is incapable of letting anything go without spewing some knee-jerk crap out regardless of the consequences.

Just because what he says "****** the liberals off" does not magically make it the right thing or the best thing for America. Last time I checked liberals vote too. I'd be willing to bet they will vote en-mass with the stuff that has been happening.

Now China has outwardly stated it is "Preparing for War". You guys like Trump well enough to endure a War with China? How many American lives will be lost if that happens?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Vermin
                            Next month people start seeing their pay checks going up
                            Anyone with a pension plan has seen legit wealth increase
                            More people are.working now than at anytime in the last 10 years
                            Nov. Is not going to be the disaster libs think it's going to be....might just be another lib nightmare.
                            I hope you're right. Every single conservative needs to drag 2 or 3 regular lazy Joe's out to vote.

And replying to vermin, the media does more damage to Trump than Trump does to himself. If anyone thinks the media is not powerful then they're plain dumb. 24/7 negative bashing of Trump IS without a doubt brainwashing millions. People are so dumb they will think Trump took away their money, they make less now, and the rich are richer... Too stupid to look at difference in their paycheck.

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                            Most polls are complete hog wash.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                              We all know everything on breitbart is true...

I am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination. However, anything Trump does that angers our allies and makes us look bad on the world stage is bad business. He has done this numerous times. Everything from "little rocket man", "I have a button on my desk too", and now the banknote countries remark. If he has it, he should use better judgement, but I'm pretty convinced at this point that he is not capable of keeping his pie hole anywhere near shut. He is incapable of letting anything go without spewing some knee-jerk crap out regardless of the consequences.

Just because what he says "****** the liberals off" does not magically make it the right thing or the best thing for America. Last time I checked liberals vote too. I'd be willing to bet they will vote en-mass with the stuff that has been happening.

Now China has outwardly stated it is "Preparing for War". You guys like Trump well enough to endure a War with China? How many American lives will be lost if that happens?
                              I'd rather have a war with China than let liberals take over our country even more. We are on the verge of loosing all values the founding fathers worked for. If it takes a war to get back on track so be it.

I'm not saying I want a war but we can't have another politician in the white house that is so political nothing gets done. I hope Trump pushes the limits to the max...and then some.

Go Trump! MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                                Polls, Huh?

Are these the same polls that gave Hillary the undeniably clear road to victory? She evidently encountered some detours and construction zones along the way...

Hillary got 2.1% more votes overall than Trump. The final RCP Average, which is the average of all polls, had Clinton winning the popular vote by 3.2%. They missed it by 1.1%. Not bad. A relatively small number of voters in the Big 10 conference won him the electoral college. Yes, that’s what matters, but the national polls weren’t that far off. The midterms are obviously a different ballgame. In my opinion, it seems reasonable to conclude that Trump and the GOP don’t have room to lose more than a few percent of independent voters, and I haven’t seen any recent polls showing they aren’t badly underwater with independents at the present time.

10 months is a long time and nobody knows what will happen (actually, it’s a good bet that Trump will continue to needlessly make politically moronic statements that don’t help his agenda or Republican efforts to hold congress).

GOP angst over midterms grows https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...ms-grows%3famp

Is the GOP ready for the midterms under Trump? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/is...rticle/2645724

Comment

Working...
                                X