No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so ready for the action to get started!

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
      Lost our power bats so we will need these young guys to step up but the pitching staff should look solid from the get go.
      I think that is a good thing. We relied on the longball too much and led to a lot of stranded runners instead of well hit balls in the gap or sac flies to drive runs in from 3rd. Seems we could only hang crooked numbers, or 0

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        On Another but related note...

I have 4 tickets - behind home plate sec 113/row9 - for all games and a parking pass for the Frisco Baseball Classic at Dr Pepper Park March 2nd - 4th.
        Aggies, Baylor, Cal, LaTech
        Tickets are for all games all tournament long.

Find tickets and information on the Frisco College Baseball Classic. A premier early season collegiate baseball tournament located in Frisco, Texas.

Son has a baseball tournament that weekend..so we cant go.
        Sell them what i paid for them $340
        PM me.
        I think I sent a PM (or two) but, I don't see them. I would be interested in your tickets.

Comment

I'm ready. Two more weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
            I think I sent a PM (or two) but, I don't see them. I would be interested in your tickets.
            PM returned

Comment

I'm planning on taking Riley to the TCU-Tech games in Ft. Worth in late April. Both Fri and Sat are night games. Any suggestions on some good places to eat close to campus?

Comment

did Kyler Murray get the ok from OK to dual sport?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  did Kyler Murray get the ok from OK to dual sport?
                  Yes, CF this year.

Comment

Can't wait for it to start. A friends son went from JUCO to TCU this year. Go Frogs!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I'm planning on taking Riley to the TCU-Tech games in Ft. Worth in late April. Both Fri and Sat are night games. Any suggestions on some good places to eat close to campus?

Fred’s TCU.

Comment

My nephews career is coming to an end. He struggled last year after surgery on his pitching arm... we're hoping he rebounds for 2018!

Comment

Fred's, as mentioned earlier. It's on Bluebonnet Circle, about a mile south of the baseball field. Fuzzy's Tacos, Las Vaqueros both on W. Berry, about a mile east of the baseball field. There are some places on University Dr., across the street from TCU that are always hopping.

I'm ready for another banner year. Proud of those Frogs!

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                            Lost our power bats so we will need these young guys to step up but the pitching staff should look solid from the get go.
                            Lots of talent available to step up. I went to three of the red black series games and either team on that field could win the conference. Tech is that deep this year. Big XII will be nothing but super entertaining baseball again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              I think that is a good thing. We relied on the longball too much and led to a lot of stranded runners instead of well hit balls in the gap or sac flies to drive runs in from 3rd. Seems we could only hang crooked numbers, or 0
                              What I saw of that Tech rotation last year was terrifying...I was hoping they'd lose some.

Comment

Do you already have tickets? That sound's right up me'n Snoop's alley....if he's not playing ball...

Comment

Working...
                                X