*** is up? Deadname??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    I am lost on this one, and who cares....................
    Who cares is exactly right. It’s just another invented thing to try and bring attention to people that desperately want it. It’s not a real issue except for those that get caught in the trap.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      What does deadname mean?
      A deadname is the birth name of someone who has changed it. The term is especially used in the LGBTQ community by people who are transgender and elect to go by their chosen name instead of their given name.

Stupidity. wants to be a boy, then stick her in a male prison. See how that works out for her
      yep

take it out of iso & put it in general.....then watch how fast it's lawyer files to claim "he" is really a "she"....

Comment

“wants to be a boy, then stick her in a male prison. See how that works out for her“

You sir won the internet today!

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          If you were born with a .... Your a boy
          If you were born with a ..... Your a girl.
          Case closed. Death penalty either way
          The family can put whatever name they want on the tombstone.

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
          This will be the basis for an insanity plea. Or if the parents supported this it will be brought up in court to help get this piece of trash a lighter sentence. The scene is set for a S*it Show.

I hate the circumstances but am curious to see how the courts handle this and what are sure to be many appeals.
          One can hope they plead insanity. Then we can argue that even they say they're insane.

Comment

"We brought you three dresses. Pick the one you want to wear to your hanging." That's the only conversation that needs to be had.
            Last edited by ultrastealth; 05-10-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
              This will be the basis for an insanity plea. Or if the parents supported this it will be brought up in court to help get this piece of trash a lighter sentence. The scene is set for a S*it Show.

I hate the circumstances but am curious to see how the courts handle this and what are sure to be many appeals.
              Yep and I bet the sentence will be minimal. Wouldn't surprise me if no jail time

Comment

Just make whatever it is dead and quit talking aboutit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daily I tend to wonder if liberals could be more warped than they already are.

Well here you go, today, yes they can be more warped than they already are.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    I think you were being sarcastic, but for those that don't know and don't want to read the article, it would be like calling Bruce Jenner by Bruce today. It's supposed to be Catlin.

I didn't make the rule, I just read them and laugh. Two X chromosomes means woman, an X and Y chromosome means man. No matter what dangles between the legs.
                    I would put money on that was not sarcasm. I read the article and had no idea what the hell they were talking about. As far as the judicial system if there name has not been legally changed why in hell would this be a subject of conversation?
                    To be quite honest it should be Perp. 1 and Perp 2 and show them zero recognition and I wish the media would follow.

Comment

It has to be a victim play.

At 16, she is eligible for the death penalty.

I dont know the answer here. But to me our prisons are pretty binary, male and female. No matter what she identifies as, she is going to go to women's prison, correct? Does sex affect death penalty rulings?

Comment

Posted something similar in PACE thread, but “transgenders” have a mental illness called gender dysphoria.
                        It’s absurd and a disservice to these people to coddle and condone their mental disorder. This gender identity crap is just another straw to the camels back that will soon collapse if we don’t change our ways as a country.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          Posted something similar in PACE thread, but “transgenders” have a mental illness called gender dysphoria.
                          It’s absurd and a disservice to these people to coddle and condone their mental disorder. This gender identity crap is just another straw to the camels back that will soon collapse if we don’t change our ways as a country.
                          We do a great job of glorifying the insane and ignoring the achievers.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            We do a great job of glorifying the insane and ignoring the achievers.
                            So true!

Comment

Got to draw the line somewhere......

If you are a man but can legally identify as a woman, then why can’t someone identify as whatever they please.....? A kid, tree, dog, bird, whatever.... That we accept this in anyway is a slippery slope! Our society is slipping into complete insanity!

Unfortunately......can’t outlaw crazy!

Comment

iT needs a bullet to the brain

Comment

Working...
                                X