*** is up? Deadname??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** is up? Deadname??

What the heck man! read an article on the Colorado shooting this week and they are fighting the use of the transgenders "deadname"

Have we all gone bat chit crazy in this country?

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
    What the heck man! read an article on the Colorado shooting this week and they are fighting the use of the transgenders "deadname"

Have we all gone bat chit crazy in this country?

Not all of us but a dang good percentage are past the point of recovery.

My head is on a swivel 99% of the time that I am awake

Comment

I couldnt figure out why the article kept referring to her as a boy.

Comment

Yeah we've all lost our dang minds.

Comment

Reading that this early on in the day just made me confused. Who cares what he/she identifies as.....hit it over the head with a club and lets move on.

Comment

I don't understand.

What is a deadname?

Was it born a boy or a girl?

Comment

After reading the article the first thing I thought of was that scene from Silence of the Lambs.

"Put the lotion in the basket!" That's what I picture as a crazier than normal transgender person.
              Last edited by okrattler; 05-10-2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

If you were born with a .... Your a boy
                If you were born with a ..... Your a girl.
                Case closed. Death penalty either way

Comment

This will be the basis for an insanity plea. Or if the parents supported this it will be brought up in court to help get this piece of trash a lighter sentence. The scene is set for a S*it Show.

I hate the circumstances but am curious to see how the courts handle this and what are sure to be many appeals.

Comment

Sad state. It would be so refreshing to have the first thing out of the judges mouth be, "Do you have a penis or vagina?". Once vagina is answered the judge should then put on record that from here out the defendant is a female. Period!! It ain't rocket surgery....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                        I don't understand.

What is a deadname?

Was it born a boy or a girl?
                        What does deadname mean?
                        A deadname is the birth name of someone who has changed it. The term is especially used in the LGBTQ community by people who are transgender and elect to go by their chosen name instead of their given name.

Stupidity. wants to be a boy, then stick her in a male prison. See how that works out for her

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                          Sad state. It would be so refreshing to have the first thing out of the judges mouth be, "Do you have a penis or vagina?". Once vagina is answered the judge should then put on record that from here out the defendant is a female. Period!! It ain't rocket surgery....
                          They don't have to ask. When they searched her they found she had an "innie" and not an "outtie" so she's a she. I don't care what she identifies as. She's a girl.

Deadname. The parents ought to be getting their butts tarred and feathered here.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                            What is a deadname?
                            I think you were being sarcastic, but for those that don't know and don't want to read the article, it would be like calling Bruce Jenner by Bruce today. It's supposed to be Catlin.

I didn't make the rule, I just read them and laugh. Two X chromosomes means woman, an X and Y chromosome means man. No matter what dangles between the legs.

Comment

I am lost on this one, and who cares....................

Comment

Working...
                              X