Tractor Supply gun safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor Supply gun safe

Are these worth the money and has anyone had any problems with them? Talking about the cannon brand. Thanks for the input.

They will all probably be on sale in another week. I bet a lot of individuals have first hand experiences from the Black Friday Sales.

Comment

I've got a 64 gun Cannon from TSC that I've never had issues with. Sometimes I have to enter the keycode twice for it to open but other than that it serves it's purpose.

Comment

Love mine, no issues at all. Have the 64 gun tall and wide.

Comment

I have one and I am happy with it.

Comment

I have one an it love. I have a high end one was well. You can’t tell the difference. Unless you read the ratings.

Comment

I am looking into one as well just a small one like 24 gun case. In for more answers.

Comment

Go bigger.

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
                I am looking into one as well just a small one like 24 gun case. In for more answers.
                If your considering the 24, get a 48, at least.

I've got the Superwide 80 from TSC and no complaints (other than I needed a 160, lol).

Comment

Had to replace my keypad but customer service was very good and had a new one to my door in a few days free of charge. I have the tall and wide for 3 years now and wish I had gone bigger. My Lovely Bride has even taken over a shelf for jewels and such. Is no place sacred left?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
                    Just keep in mind if it says 24 gun safe its more like 8-10 scoped rifles. And another thing. Two doped up theives can probably carry out a 24 unless its beastmode heavy. I bought a 42 i think and wish id a gone bigger. Cause most folks don't need 2, just 1 bigger than originally thought

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                      If your considering the 24, get a 48, at least.

I've got the Superwide 80 from TSC and no complaints (other than I needed a 160, lol).
                      2nd that !!! Double the size !!! You will fill it up FAST & need more room...

Didnt think I had that much stuff but i fill up a 24 Cannon fast !!! Should have gone with the 48 !!!

Comment

I'll be looking for a second one during the Black Friday sales, it'll be at least a 48"x72". My first is a 36"x60" Cannon from Academy that I've had for 10-12 years. Dial lock got jacked up and I replaced it with an electronic keypad and it's been golden since.

Comment

im about to pull the trigger on the 80 gun safe. I looked at them the other day and they look very well built and solid. my wife asked if I needed a safe that big. I took it as a challenge

Comment

I bought my cannon at Academy as well, 8 years later an 2 battery replacements and no complaints here

Comment

I have one. They are great for theft protection or keeping firearms away from kids. I have my doubts that it would survive a real fire though. You gotta pay big $$ to get a good one for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X