No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe soon? We submitted/requested certified copies for both of mine this evening.

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

submitted paperwork april 4th and got everything ready to go suppressed... should be soon...

Comment

One of mine came in Friday! Took possession of the Sectre can today along with some other goodies

Comment

Comment

Took right at 8 months but we are up and running.... neighbors will be ecstatic... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check Cashed 5/4/2016

Still waiting.

Thunder Beast ULTRA 9CB - FDE

Comment

Check cashed in May, still waiting

Comment

According to NFA tracker it is looking like mid to late April is what is currently coming back. Which means that my sons and one of my friends should be here soon. They were both mid-late April. My 4th one (Specwar 556K) was filed May 6, so I figure I still have a month (hopefully less) to go on it. Hoping to see all of them by Christmas. The hardest part is when you get to that "any day now" point.

Comment

I just took possession of my Griffin 30 cal can! I'm so ready to go play!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have two out but I'm not even waiting. I'm enjoying hunting season. There will be time enough for guns once the bleeding by bow is slowed down.

Comment

Two of my stamps just came in for checks cashed 4-25-16, so roughly 7 1/2 months.

Comment

I called yesterday just to see if mine was even in the system yet and it wasn't. I figured it wasn't as I submitted in October. There was a disclaimer as soon as the call answered saying wait times are around 8 months. The lady told me they were just entering stuff from July into the system.

Comment

Still waiting on my Thunder Beast. Check cashed 5-26-16. Just called and spoke to Melissa @ NFA Tracker and she said I'm looking at January.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                              I called yesterday just to see if mine was even in the system yet and it wasn't. I figured it wasn't as I submitted in October. There was a disclaimer as soon as the call answered saying wait times are around 8 months. The lady told me they were just entering stuff from July into the system.
                              That's good news for me. I've got May, June and early July submittals.

Gary

Comment

Anyone's check cashed in May getting Stamps yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X