Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
    He needs a real dr....

"Adult talk"

A Gynecologist to get all the sand out... it's making him bitter about other people's firearms. Agitating him real bad.
    The sand is like a lapping compound.

Comment

Here is JohnS' glock he had stippled by Rito's buddy.

Comment

Who is doing yalls Glock work? I looked at Zev, Agency, and Salient and I can tell you they need to put the crack pipe down with those prices. A 600 dollar slide? Lol

If I want to spend 1100 on a pistol I'll get a custom gun.

Comment

Kankles has a friend named Tom. He's top notch for stipple work!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
            Kankles has a friend named Tom. He's top notch for stipple work!

Message me and I'll get you his info.. He is currently offering stipple work and duracoat but in the works for offering slide cuts and milling as well

He is also an 07/02 SOT/FFL

Comment

Please do me a favor

Originally posted by Bradley View Post

I'll play. Smith&Wesson M&P sport. I added the YHM free float rail Magpul stuff and a Nikon P223 3-9x40. Shoots 1/2 groups at 100 yards with Hornady 55 grain V-max over 25 grains of Varget. So far 3 pigs and 4
              Javelinas. Gonna start a 300 black out build here soon and will keep y'all updated.
              And PM me a photo of your shooting bench. From what little I see it seems interesting! I have to build a new bench & need to "steal" creative designs. lol Thanks.

Comment

It's been a while since I've done anything AR related. I sold off most all my AR's during the last political crisis. I was wanting to build a 16" tack driver to go with my SBR guns in 5.56.

Build is simple yet effective.

223 Wylde 1/8 twist fluted lothar Walther Barrel
                13.2" SQR rail
                Keyhole upper
                Nickel Boron BCG
                Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle
                Trijicon 2.5-10 green mil dot scope

Aero Precision Lower
                UBR in the new Stealth Grey
                Magpul Stealth Grey Grip
                CMC Flat Single Stage 3.5 pound trigger

Have a couple other updates to do on it, but in time. Wanting all matching stealth grey furniture when it comes out.

Here she is! I'm hoping I can have her shooting 77 grain bullets sub .75"

This will be my go to varmint rifle pdq.

Here she is next to my shorty PWS 5.56 which also received a new CMC flat trigger today as well!

Last edited by mesquitecountry; 07-29-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Here is my custom glock that I did all the work on. G19 Coyote Brown Base, Zev Slide, Trijicon RMR, Trijicon Suppressor Sights, KKM Match Threaded Barrel, 3.5# trigger, Streamlight TLR-1, and a Zev Enhanced Magwell. Haven't decided if I'm going to stipple it or not yet.

Before

After

Comment

Don't be scared to stipple it.

Comment

Been a while since this has been on page 1. Anything new guys?

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                        Here is my custom glock that I did all the work on. G19 Coyote Brown Base, Zev Slide, Trijicon RMR, Trijicon Suppressor Sights, KKM Match Threaded Barrel, 3.5# trigger, Streamlight TLR-1, and a Zev Enhanced Magwell. Haven't decided if I'm going to stipple it or not yet.

Before

After
                        Did you send the slide to zev? The cuts look like the defender slide. How's it holding up?
                        Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                        Been a while since this has been on page 1. Anything new guys?
                        Not a lot seems like. I worked on my g19 a while back. Need to post pictures soon.

Comment

I haven't seen this tread in a long time. Was always one of my favorites!!! Let's get this going again. Hopefully I have some pictures to contribute soon.

Comment

I actually bought the slide from midway then assembled myself. Very simple.

Been a while since I've posted anything here. Now is the time to upgrade parts are cheap. I snagged a PWS 300 bo 10.5" recently

Comment

I did order one of these the other day. Waiting on it to come in. Seems like a better system than the tac con.

Comment

Here's my 19 I did a little work to.
                                And my 34

Comment

Working...
                                X