Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer request for Boomstick’s little girl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying now.

Comment

Prayers up!

Hoping that this is a transient attack and not a stroke. Transient attacks look and feel like a stroke and present all the same characteristics but are not a stroke. They are still something that needs to be dealt with but not usually as detrimental as a stroke.

Comment

Thank you all for prayers. It has been a scary few days not knowing what was happening to my perfectly healthy 8 year old. After a couple MRIs, numerous viles of blood, an EEG, and a spinal puncture which all came back negative they have determined she has a rare migraine disorder which can cause temporary paralysis. It is something we are going to have to deal with in the future but at lest we know what we are dealing with. Considering what could have been the cause we are very happy to receive this diagnosis. Again thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Zach

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
          Thank you all for prayers. It has been a scary few days not knowing what was happening to my perfectly healthy 8 year old. After a couple MRIs, numerous viles of blood, an EEG, and a spinal puncture which all came back negative they have determined she has a rare migraine disorder which can cause temporary paralysis. It is something we are going to have to deal with in the future but at lest we know what we are dealing with. Considering what could have been the cause we are very happy to receive this diagnosis. Again thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Zach
          God is Great.
          Awesome new.
          Continued Prayers.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers lifted. I have suffered debilitating migraines for years. I am on Amitriptyline daily now and have not experienced any side effects, or had any severe migraine episodes since I began this treatment. I pray that the doctors get it figured out and that she will be free from further episodes.

Comment

Great news! Prayers continue going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer up

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post

Zach

My wife suffered something similar after having a stroke. She had terrible migraines in the hospital and caused her brain to have what was described to us as micro seizures. They went away over time but she does Botox injections for migraine treatment. I’m glad you little girl is doing better!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sending prayers

Comment

Glad they were able to diagnose what the cause was. Sending prayers for your little princess and the whole family.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Praying for this little girl.

Comment

Praying for you Boomstick and your baby girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X