Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    What I can’t figure out is the Dems had to know this was going to come out once Trump won. It was only a matter of time before he started installing his people and there was no way the infrastructure of all of this would be packed away/concealed before it could.

And yet there have been no mysterious suicides in the last year
    That's what Hillary meant after the Matt Lauer interview.

She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist **** will have us swinging from nooses! What the **** is wrong with you idiots ?”.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      ThAt applies to the admissibility of evidence at trial. Doesn’t have much bearing now that investigation has started
      Then bring it to trial, then toss it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
        I love TBH and all the live hunts and huge wealth of knowledge, the incredible acts of compassion and reapect for Vets, the classifieds, everything to do wirh hunting. But some of ya'lls politics are scary and hypocritical in glaring doses. I have no idea what's included in the memo and refuse to stir into the wild conspiracies or suggested punishments. My fault for reading through yet another political thread and probably shouldn't have even commented. Carry on...
        Still sorry for reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Still sorry for reading?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Then bring it to trial, then toss it all.
            That is how it will get thrown out. If anyone thinks this is going to stop this investigation they are mistaken. This is a political issue

Comment

Why the hell do we even have secret courts in this country. That is about as Orwellian as it gets. Hell the FISA judges could of known the same the whole time and were part of the conspiracy. We will never know since its a secret, gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Why the hell do we even have secret courts in this country. That is about as Orwellian as it gets. Hell the FISA judges could of known the same the whole time and were part of the conspiracy. We will never know since its a secret, gtfo.
                Patriot Act

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                  In this case, it absolutely does have bearing. The fake dossier was the reason the FISA warrant was obtained. It was known later by the FBI to be faked, but they failed to inform the FISA court when they continued to use the warrant.
                  That is why a criminal case won’t stand but this will not stop the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Patriot Act
                    FISA and FISC go back to 1978.

Comment

That is why a criminal case won’t stand but this will not stop the investigation.

If the “investigation” is based on illegally obtained warrants, or warrants BASED on information known to be faked, then the entire investigation is not valid. If this was a regular person instead of a potus, not only would the investigation be stopped, it would be immediately followed by lawsuits against the FBI and every person involved. This is a violation of civil rights.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        I'm thinking this could likely be true.

- Dossier leaked to yahoo.

- yahoo reporting it used as confirmation of truth by same people who leaked it.

- Judge issues warrant based on yahoo "verification".

Seems like a pretty weak standard.

Comment

A White House official told CBS News "there is no conversation or consideration" about firing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

After reading this I have no idea what I just read. Anyone have a link to the cliffs notes?

Comment

That is how it will get thrown out. If anyone thinks this is going to stop this investigation they are mistaken. This is a political issue
                            Frankly at this point, I want the investigation to continue and I hope that this report is not simply a move to distract. If illegal goings on happened within republican ranks, then I want them exposed too. At this point burn the whole house down!

I’ve resolved to NEVER vote for another incumbent, at least not in a primary. Platform and skill pale in comparison to exposure to the bull**** that is politics. But until we have term limits for ALL elected officials and their appointees, then I can’t vote for someone who has held office. And I’m taking this voting principal all the way to my school board level

Comment

If the “investigation” is based on illegally obtained warrants, or warrants BASED on information known to be faked, then the entire investigation is not valid. If this was a regular person instead of a potus, not only would the investigation be stopped, it would be immediately followed by lawsuits against the FBI and every person involved. This is a violation of civil rights.
                              This is my understanding

Comment

So even if process crimes occur along the way you think this will be closed? This case won’t be closed even if Trump fires mueller. It has to continue and go to court to suppress illegal evidence. Political issue

Comment

Working...
                                X