No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Hill Country Hunting Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be in the stand come Saturday, heading out there Friday morning to pull cards and decide where to hunt. Not expecting too much due to all the green around now, but hoping for a big mature doe since the freezer is empty as of last week.

Comment

I plan on hunting as well. I haven’t finished brushing in my blind yet, so that is plan #1. Other than that I just hope to enjoy being at the ranch and seeing the green and full tanks!

Comment

I'll be in the stand, as well. Wondering how rain will play out on Saturday. Forecast has it at 60% for Kerrville.

Comment

I am going to try to make this a hunting trip, but still have a ton to do since I moved everything from one side of the lease to the other. Have to set my 2 north wind blinds, set up my pop up, and maybe build a pen around a hog infested feeder that had nice bucks coming to it before they moved in. We shall see what all gets done with Football on and cold beer lol. Good luck all.

Comment

It’s here guys. Wax those bow strings.

Comment

Anyone up for an opening day/weekend get-together or some such in the Kerrville area?

Comment

I have to work all day, but gonna head out to the lease this evening and be in one of my stands in the morning. I got a fatty coming in lots of doe so we shall see what happens.

Comment

We'll be off CR 460 punching the trigger. Need to draw blood; I feel sorry for the first hog that walks in. Does are safe for now. Bachelor bucks safe, unless the big boy is traveling with them.

Comment

Comment

Is it just me or is that whitetail a super fat ***? Lol

Comment

The deer shouldn’t smell me in the morning...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ugh I COME ON MONDAY!!!! I can’t be there this weekend but I’ll be there Monday for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man we are really slow in SE Menard county, too much green around up here.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful morning so far, 7 does, a spike, and this 3 year old 8. I love this time of year!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                                Man we are really slow in SE Menard county, too much green around up here.
                                Same in San Saba.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X