No announcement yet.

Val Verde County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is everyone headed back out? I'm hoping my camera doesn't get messed with again and I can get to finally see what's on camera

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Buckeye cameras use a cell base system that relays pics from the cameras to the cellular network. It's pricy(I believe as I have no actual knowledge on price) but if several members on a lease all pitch in it might work for you guys. Cameras can even be set up as repeaters to relay pics out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Buckeye cameras use a cell base system that relays pics from the cameras to the cellular network. It's pricy(I believe as I have no actual knowledge on price) but if several members on a lease all pitch in it might work for you guys. Cameras can even be set up as repeaters to relay pics out.
        That's sounds good. It's be worth it to catch them on it and hopefully put a stop to it.

It would be nice if they made cameras with a built in hard drive and the sd card is only back up or you could set it to save 1 photo to the sd card and 1 photo to the built in hard drive

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man it has dried off big time! I don't remember the grass being this brown last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was out last year...

near the end of June and it was bone dry. Looked like August, only worse. A couple weeks later it started raining and everything greened up real fast.

Comment

Looks like northern VV is getting rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                Looks like northern VV is getting rain.
                Yup, Im was hoping it would come down a little south for us

Comment

Hope We get some

Comment

I was watching it...

closely as well. We're near the Val Verde/Terrell County line. If we got anything, it appeared to be light on RADAR.

Comment

Got a pretty good view...

on Weather Underground today. It appears to be raining on my lease right now. Some of it might be fairly good rain as well. YEAH!

Comment

We got 1 1/2" yesterday. Looks like today's is just north of us.

Comment

Raining good in western val verde.

Comment

off topic but to everyone on this thread I will trade an axis buck hunt for a turtle blind or krivoman blind, maybe a hand built blind but must see pics first.

Comment

Glad you updated this...

Mr. Pedernal! I looked at the RADAR and pretty sure its raining hard at my lease. That's awesome. NWS and State Operations Center just put out possible flooding on the Pecos River at Langtry. I had considered making a one day run to pick up my camera and see what tore my feeder up, but I think it will too muddy. I'll wait a couple more weeks.

Comment

Val Verde County

We got 2.6 at the ranch on Friday. Looked mike maybe another shower yesterday.

We are headed out next weekend. Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X