Benbrook Lake 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    It’s not today. Just called. It will later in the week.

BTW, the new map is out. The hunting land has yet again decreased by 600 acres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Blood Trail. I called today also. Since 600 acres has been removed, what is that actual total acreage open for hunting? Is it not 1,400 acres as I've found on the web?

Comment

It has not been 1400 acres for some time. That number has been carried forever! They should update the actual acreage. But I'm afraid if they do, not many will actually want to hunt out there any more.

Comment

That's a true story TG..

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          It has not been 1400 acres for some time. That number has been carried forever! They should update the actual acreage. But I'm afraid if they do, not many will actually want to hunt out there any more.
          Sheesh. Thanks for the wake up call. Got an actual bead on how much is left?

Comment

Anyone know if the draw results are out yet?

Comment

Yep, they're posted. Someone text me at 817 658 2131 and I'll send you pics of the listing. I'm not sure how to post it up for y'all. Lady in that office said they're about to mail out permits.

Comment

Yup. Just called. I just text you. If you send me the pic I will post it here at least.

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH]921526[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                  Attached Files

Comment

Woo hop I'm in. I have been striking out for years.

Comment

First time I entered and I'm in!

Comment

Somehow got into hunt #2 even though I didn't list that as one of the hunts I was applying for... Oh well

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. I’m 0-3 for deer draws this year. Not complaining tho. I’ve been draw every year at B.B. except 3 times in the last 10 years.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Looks like I’m in for hunt 5! Anyone been duck hunting that has a little insight?

Comment

Originally posted by neuman32 View Post
                              Looks like I’m in for hunt 5! Anyone been duck hunting that has a little insight?

Great duck hunting out there. Have not had interest since they changed the rule to where u can’t hunt off land anymore. My and Stinkbelly used to slay’em.

Comment

I'll be on hunt 5 too but looking for deer

Comment

Working...
                                X