No announcement yet.

Dream to Reality: The One Sixty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Looks like a sweet place! You're making quick work of getting things done!

Darton is good people! He helped encourage me to buy land and where to look. My wife and I purchased 70 acres in Choctaw Co back last month. I'll be following along on your thread!

Comment

Awesome and congrats! def a dream of mine i hope to make a reality with my brothers some day.

Comment

Congratulations
        The spots you cleared looked great
        Well done

Comment

great looking progress this is a dream of mine as well one day

Comment

I blame Darton for all of this

Congratulations on your new place!

Comment

Cool deal...congrats on the purchase.

Comment

Looks good! Congratulations!

Comment

Looking better all the time!
                  Congrats!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Awesome. Are you calling it the "One Sixty". I really like that name.
                        Heath, my buddy came up with "One Sixty". Sounded pretty good to me as well. So yes, that is going to be the name of the place.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                          Congrats! Looks like a sweet place! You're making quick work of getting things done!

Darton is good people! He helped encourage me to buy land and where to look. My wife and I purchased 70 acres in Choctaw Co back last month. I'll be following along on your thread!
                          Thanks, your right the dozer cleaned up the spots really quick. I was a little worried about hauling to dozer 180 miles but it really wasn't that bad. It just took about 30 minutes longer to get there. Glad I hauled it down there really happy with the spots. Your correct Darton is as good as they come! Congrats on your new place as well!!

Comment

I just love it when a plan comes together! I couldn't be happier for you and your family and really look forward to swapping pics and stories this season It feels so good to bring another TBH'er into the Okie land owner family
                            Last edited by Darton; 06-25-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Dream to Reality: The One Sixty

Congrats on closing and getting on to the fun parts! Looking forward to following along on your journey. Enjoy the ride.

One question though.....I like the name but will One Sixty hold up after you follow the patented “Darton Ranch Building Plan” of adding adjoining acreage every time you turnaround?
                              [emoji51]
                              Last edited by Booner Sooner; 06-25-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Congrats! I'm 15 months into my landowner days and it has been a ton of work but I've loved every minute of it thus far. I'm sure you will too

Comment

Working...
                                X