Snake boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unomasj View Post
    I've got a pair of cabelas that I really dont like that much, a pair of Chippewas that are okay, and just bought this pair of Resistols that I love. They are very comfortable and I can just pull my pant leg down over the tops and wear them as dress boots too.
    Dang those are cool...where did you get those?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
      I'm pretty sure Justin and Chippewa are the same boot, made by the same people!
      They are made by the same people, but are a completely different boot. I had two different pairs of Chips and they were both very uncomfortable. I'm on my second year on my Justin's, and they are still in great shape and are as comfortable now as the day I bought them. For my feet, the Justin's are MUCH better than the Chips.

Comment

thanks everyone for the response. I think I'll be looking at the justins and rocky boots. TS Outdoors we are about half way between freer and san diego off CR 330. I'm sure hoping we will have a good season and see some good deer this fall.

Comment

Look up snakeboots.com...

Comment

Danner Snake Boots - Cabelas
            Click image for larger version

Name:	snake boots.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	23926592

Comment

Justin's are the way to go. I'm on my second pair and we just bought my son a pair since his feet finally stopped growing. Do you know how hard it is to find a size 15 Justin snake boot?

Comment

i have the ones from sportsman guide rocky brand they are super comfortable also have a pair of rocky lace ups I have had fro over 4 years no issues

Comment

Danners if you can find some old stock. They no longer make them but when they did, they were like wearing a comfortable pair of house slippers.

Comment

No doubt the top boot is Justin. Made in Texas. The crepe sole snake boot is hands down the best pair of boots I have ever owned. I think this will be year 8 for mine.

Comment

Chippewas. or Danner's

Comment

Anyone have experience with these:

I tried a pair of these on recently at Acadamy and was very pleased with the comfort, very similar to the Danners.

Comment

Originally posted by unomasj View Post
                          I've got a pair of cabelas that I really dont like that much, a pair of Chippewas that are okay, and just bought this pair of Resistols that I love. They are very comfortable and I can just pull my pant leg down over the tops and wear them as dress boots too.
                          Those are sharp! I may have to replace my chips now!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                            They are made by the same people, but are a completely different boot. I had two different pairs of Chips and they were both very uncomfortable. I'm on my second year on my Justin's, and they are still in great shape and are as comfortable now as the day I bought them. For my feet, the Justin's are MUCH better than the Chips.
                            whatever! You only wear them because of their name

My vote goes to the Chips! Been wearing them for the past 10 years or so.....on my 2nd or 3th pair

Comment

i use the 15 inch tall redhead lace ups....should have bought zip ups but i hae had these for 3 years and they are awsome..comfy and easy to walk around in rough terrain in. pretty water proof to
                              Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                              Bass Pro boots......nuff said

Comment

I have the 15 inch tall Rocky Low Country snake boots.I usually dont remember them until I'm already out to the place that I'm gonna look for rattlesnakes but I have tested them out and they really do stop a snakes fangs.The only bad thing about them is that they do get kinda hot after a while.You might look into the Snake Proof Gaiters too.A buddy of mine has some and he really likes them.

Comment

Working...
                                X